great jose valentin story

baggio202

oh, I thought we traded him, now that would be a great Jose Valentin story...

(picture me ducking baggio's swinging fist...)

I'll retract that statment when he goes 10 games in a row without an error

look at it this way CW...you can now pick up a clayton jersey at the garage sale for 2.75 :D

look  at it this way CW...you can now pick up a clayton jersey at the garage sale for 2.75  :D

If there is one, I will! :D

You know that I felt towards the end of last season that I felt both should go - I have no regrets losing RC and I hope to see our shortstops of the future out there in April.

And for those who did not know that I was RC's fan, yes, every player should have one fan, and I was Clayton's one fan. His only fan. And I did get his autograph, and gees was he stunned when someone (me) asked him for it! :D

look  at it this way CW...you can now pick up a clayton jersey at the garage sale for 2.75  :D

I thought $2.75 was day-of-game price. Garage sale price should be much cheaper..... base the price on the amount of pocket lint one has on their person while browsing ;)

hell, they may pay me to take them all out of there...

look  at it this way CW...you can now pick up a clayton jersey at the garage sale for 2.75  :D

I thought $2.75 was day-of-game price. Garage sale price should be much cheaper..... base the price on the amount of pocket lint one has on their person while browsing ;)

hell, they may pay me to take them all out of there...

you can make out like a bandit!!!

It's been hashed and rehashed about how the Clayton trade messed up Valentin and Crede. I'm glad Clayton is long gone. With Clayton and Ritchie in Bratwurst land it's going to be another loooong year for the Brewers and their fans. I hate errors but l'm still a big fan of Valentin. So I contradict myself I guess. I'll always remember how he mocked Sammeee after he hit that big homer in Wrigley. Jose is all right with me.

It's been hashed and rehashed about how the Clayton trade messed up Valentin and Crede. I'm glad Clayton is long gone. With Clayton and Ritchie in Bratwurst land it's going to be another loooong year for the Brewers and their fans. I hate errors but  l'm still a big fan of Valentin. So I contradict myself I guess. I'll always remember how he mocked Sammeee after he hit that big homer in Wrigley.  Jose is all right with me.

that and when he let his bat go and it went into the minn dugout, right after they hit big frank. that was a wonder to see. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

If there is one, I will! :D

You know that I felt towards the end of last season that I felt both should go - I have no regrets losing RC and I hope to see our shortstops of the future out there in April.

And for those who did not know that I was RC's fan, yes, every player should have one fan, and I was Clayton's one fan. His only fan. And I did get his autograph, and gees was he stunned when someone (me) asked him for it! :D

:nono not if im there he wont baggs......i wont allow it :nono ................ :D :headbang