SNL

sox4lifeinPA

The Saddam-Osama skit!    :lolhitting  :lolhitting

"It was reported that Britney Spears married Jason Alexander this week.  In related news, Christina Aguilera 69'd Newman!" 

:lol:  :lolhitting  :lol:

Da poor girl if she's gotta settle for Newman. Of course George prob married Britney cos he kept buggin here bout da word Ma - Nure. :lol:

Man, I thought that that was one of the worst episodes this season. Jennifer Aniston looked good as always. I'm getting kind of sick of Jimmy and Horatio always cracking up in their scenes and improvsing lines at the same time. It's just not funny. The only kind of funny sketch was the phone sex one, but it was too short.

Man, I thought that that was one of the worst episodes this season. Jennifer Aniston looked good as always. I'm getting kind of sick of Jimmy and Horatio always cracking up in their scenes and improvsing lines at the same time. It's just not funny. The only kind of funny sketch  was the phone sex one, but it was too short.

Exactly my opinion too.

I watched the first 40 minutes or so, and I thought it was dreadful.

That show is really not worth watching anymore.

There are a few talented people in that cast, but the writing is very weak.

Maybe they should cut the show down to an hour - then they wouldn't feel the need to drag skits beyond its dying point.

I dont know what it is, cause she doesnt really do any thing to be sexy, but I think Tina Fey is pretty hot.

I agree. I think she's smokin hot. She's good looking and funny, my perfect woman.

The only cast members worth a damn on this cast is:

Tina Fey

Will Forte (He really needs more Screen Time. Tim Calhoun for President!!)

Maya Rudolph

Seth Myers, sometimes

Amy Poehler

That's really all I like. Everybody else is mediocre at best