MVP Baseball 2004

DBAHO

Here are da tidbits that I was most interested in,

Dynasty Mode: Brand-new player happiness and team chemistry model: Being a top manager is not just about getting the stars, it's about keeping them happy and functioning as a unit.

Farm team system: Class AA and AAA rosters allow you to call up talent and nurture your prospects.

Mound visits: Need to buy your closer some time to get limbered up? Stroll out to the mound and let him get another pitch or two in. Your pitcher will also respond by getting a stamina boost or penalty depending on whether or not he appreciates the visit.

An all-new on-the-fly bullpen/dugout management menu: Without even having to go into the pause menu you can warm up pitchers, call mound visits, sub in relievers, sit down guys in the bullpen, call pinch runs and hits, or even sneak a peek at the opponent's bullpen to see how close they are to being ready.

Some In-Game Goodies: All-new batting system: We are bringing hitting up to the same level of depth and control that there was over pitching in MVP 2003. You have full control over your swing with about 15 to 20 different factors all coming together in one moment that determines quality of contact.

Ability to control your own dives: Yes, last year's most requested feature was one of our top priorities. Not being satisfied with simply adding a button, we've used the right stick for full control over whether your player dives, slides, jumps, or climbs the wall. We call it our Big Play Control. Expanding on Big Play Control, we've given you the ability to control your slides. You can choose whether to execute a pop-up slide, hook slide, try to break up a double play by going in cleats-first, or even run over the catcher and knock the ball loose.

I bought high heat last year and loved it. I thought it had the most realistic gameplay of any baseball game. But i don't think its even coming out this year because 3DO went under. I'm still not sure which game im gonna get this year. I usually play a full 162 game season w/ the sox in a game, so which game i get is important. I guess i'll wait for the reviews of each game when they come out.