WHAT music "sharing" program do you use?

Be Good

WHAT music "sharing" program do you use?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT music "sharing" program do you use?

• Kazza
    • Morpheus
    • I-Mesh
    • WinMX
    • Other..PLEASE State
    • None-Cause of the illegalality (is that a word?) of it

And they're about as sell out as you can get while still maintaining music credibility.

Yeah, kind of like the Beatles selling out with Sgt. Peppers Is it possible for an indie band to record what people would regard as the greatest rock and roll album of all time and still stay indie?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, kind of like the Beatles selling out with Sgt. Peppers Is it possible for an indie band to record what people would regard as the greatest rock and roll album of all time and still stay indie?

yeah....clearly the Beatles were indie until their anthology releases :rolleyes:

yeah....clearly the Beatles were indie until their anthology releases :rolleyes:

Usually greatest hits and anthologies and almost all Live albums are record company creations, not the bands. I can't blame a band for the record companies greed. Plus, I'll admit, sometimes the greatest hits albums are better bargains.

Usually greatest hits and anthologies and almost all Live albums are record company creations, not the bands. I can't blame a band for the record companies greed. Plus, I'll admit, sometimes the greatest hits albums are better bargains.

I wasn't saying that...

I'm just saying that in no way shape or form were the beatles EVER indie.

:nono BEGOOD....that's not being good at all.

steff's not a biatch. She's very nice and most definitely going to kick your new yoker @ss now.

DONT worry im trying to discuss this with Gage privatley so we can not turn this into a big thing

DONT worry im trying to discuss this with Gage privatley so we can not turn this into a big thing

You just made it a big thing with starting s*** on the board.

You add absolutely NOTHING to this site.. You are more worthless than BMR and Clujer were.. COMBINED! Your constant spamming is IGNORANT... yet when you're asked to not do it - as you have been MANY times.. you think it's a joke. And you wonder why you are thought of the way you are...? Maybe if you didn't ask like a 5 year old you wouldn't get treated like one..

MOst of your arguments that file sharing is file stealing are correct, except for one thing- I listen to a lot of underground punk from the 70s and 80s, reallly tough stuff to find, and that's basically all I download. I don't listen to ANY mainstream garbage, just stuff the RIAA can't touch, if they felt the need to persecute me, I would win.

You just made it a big thing with starting s*** on the board.

You add absolutely NOTHING to this site.. You are more worthless than BMR and Clujer were.. COMBINED! Your constant spamming is IGNORANT... yet when you're asked to not do it - as you have been MANY times.. you think it's a joke. And you wonder why you are thought of the way you are...? Maybe if you didn't ask like a 5 year old you wouldn't get treated like one..

I agree with you, but he seems to have been better lately. I think we need the Sox to do something, get our minds back on the White Sox.

I agree with you, but he seems to have been better lately. I think we need the Sox to do something, get our minds back on the White Sox.

You know what I think? I think he LOVES when everyone is yelling at him. He like the attention. I try not to pay any attention to him.

You know what I think? I think he LOVES when everyone is yelling at him. He like the attention. I try not to pay any attention to him.

Just like my bosses 2 year old twins.. wait, I take that back. And least they listen and follow directions when told "no".

WHAT do you mean, my sweetheart I just would love to know, because I care so much about you darling and your so so doable

Oye!

All the space to run around those 2 brain cells have.. they must be in heaven!!

Sorry Jason..