When do you panic?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. When do you panic?

• Already in panic mode
    • After Soxfest
    • Spring Training
    • Season Opener
    • 8 out at the All Star break

I'm starting to get really concerned that we are going to go into this season without a chance. A big step back from last season. I expected the players that left but really expected one or two medium to big FA to be signed by now.

I don't. It's a big part of my life.. but it doesn't effect me in a way that it's worth getting that riled up.. ever.

yep, exactly

we cannot control what the Sox do but we can control how we react about it and panic will not enable a single thing other than the discomfort of our lives over something that is at root an entertainment and not real life itself, no matter how important it is to us in our lives

How can you already be panicking? You dont know whats gonna happen, for all you know the Sox could win 110 games. Ide wait until you actually see the team play and do as bad as everyone thinks and THEN panic, because you dont know what this team is going to do.

I'm like the majority now....I see that we're not trying to make any big moves to put us in front of this division. So I'm not expecting a whole lot this year; however, I am looking forward to the season. We definitely play in the right division to still contend w/ the team we're putting out there.

I have to say that I am not in a panic mode, but I am not optimistic at all. I think that even if we do win our crappy division, we still have a horrible uphill battle in the post. So as it stands, I am looking forward to the baseball season to start getting fired up, and to be done with hearing about football, although that never seems to happen in this dang city, get through the evils that are college basketball, and just kick back for opening day. Just bring me some baseball, and I will be happy. Make the Sox a better than expected team, and I will be even happier.

Give them a glimmer of hope in the post, and I will be doing the "happy noodle boy" dance in the street!!!

Since this offseason has absolutely sucked, you can't expect anything big from this team this year. So prepare for the worst, but hey, i'm sure marlins fans were thinking the same thing last year. There's always hope.

We are fine...keep in mind the defending division champions (Twins) are in worse shape then we are; the Royals have gotten better, but still have s***ty pitching; the Indians are still a year or so away (most likely); and the Tigers have improved themselves bunches, but still suck.

Give them a glimmer of hope in the post, and I will be doing the "happy noodle boy" dance in the street!!!

Start dancing, kid. I am certainly not panicing. Just because I believe a manager can make all the difference. Look at McKeon, and Dusty last year. Who knows. Ozzie seems more like a Tony Pena to me, which is good because this team needs an ass chewing to get them fired up.