Dolphins to name Marino GM

I rarely watch the pre-games.. but he was a major tool on the HBO show. Wont miss him there.

Slightly off topic here, but did anyone see Tony sira(whatever) "Goose" during the Rams-Panthers game on Saturday??? He added nothing to the Broadcast. His best quote was "Idon't know, I know what to say?"

I was hoping he would get hungry and just eat his microphone. That way we wouldn't have to listen to him anymore. In overtime they just kept throwing to him live, and he coulcn't have been more unprepared.

Slightly off topic here, but did anyone see Tony sira(whatever) "Goose" during the Rams-Panthers game on Saturday??? He added nothing to the Broadcast. His best quote was "Idon't know, I know what to say?" 

Yeah, it irritated me with that stupid logo or whatever you want to call it was flashed on the corner of the screen when he said something. He really detracted from the coverage. Hope he isn't something permanent and hope he won't be there for the NFC championship game...

Yeah, it irritated me with that stupid logo or whatever you want to call it was flashed on the corner of the screen when he said something.  He really detracted from the coverage.  Hope he isn't something permanent and hope he won't be there for the NFC championship game...

I was thinking in overtime they were putting him on camera more just so they could have more ammunition to fire his ass with.

I was thinking in overtime they were putting him on camera more just so they could have more ammunition to fire his ass with.

That would explain why my nephew started crying in OT :lolhitting ... (he may be 5.5 months old, but he seems to really like football - the moving colors and noises I guess).