Press Release RE: Soxfest Players

Cali

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SoxFest offers fans the opportunity to meet their favorite current and former White Sox players. Other current players, including Joe Crede, Jon Garland, Willie Harris, Miguel Olivo, Aaron Rowand, Jose Valentmn and Kelly Wunsch, as well as general manager Ken Williams and assistant general manager Rick Hahn, also are scheduled to appear.

D'oh!

5 million for Jose Valentmn! :lol:

Anyone who is staying at the hotel for the 2 night stay, have you heard anything about the private autograph session????

No word on who it is yet..

And FWIW.. Frank is never scheduled to attend either, but always does.

No word on who it is yet..

And FWIW.. Frank is never scheduled to attend either, but always does.

Yeah everyone starts to b**** about how Frank thinks he is too good, and doesn't give back to the fans, then at the last minute he says he will go.

Actually I was asking if anyone who is going got their info for the private session. They told me I was in for last years, then when I went to go, they told me I couldn't because my name wasn't on the list.

Yeah everyone starts to b**** about how Frank thinks he is too good, and doesn't give back to the fans, then at the last minute he says he will go.

Actually I was asking if anyone who is going got their info for the private session. They told me I was in for last years, then when I went to go, they told me I couldn't because my name wasn't on the list.

If you got the package when you did.. you're in this year. We booked the day after you told me you did and we're in. No idea who to call and confirm with though.. I'll call my rep and see if he knows who to ask about it..

Hey Steff, I made my reservations back around the same time as ss2k4, is there anyway I can find out if I'm on the list for the private autograph session?

They had told me to call the Hyatt, but it is a real big pain in the ass to find someone who knows what the hell they are doing. I tried earlier in the year, and no one knew.

They had told me to call the Hyatt, but it is a real big pain in the ass to find someone who knows what the hell they are doing.  I tried earlier in the year, and no one knew.

I guess if I'm not on there I could always riot. :D

Saturday evening, hotel guests and SoxFest attendees are invited to stay for a party featuring a Beatles cover band, Twist and Shout, with Kelly Wunsch and Jack McDowell scheduled to make a guest appearance. For more information or to make hotel reservations, call the SoxFest hotline at (312) 565-0769. For more details, visit whitesox.com or call the White Sox at (312) 674-1000.

It's too bad pa won't be there.

Hey Steff, I made my reservations back around the same time as ss2k4, is there anyway I can find out if I'm on the list for the private autograph session?

Then you should be on the list....but like Mike said it's a pain to find anyone who knows what they are talking about...

My rep did not email me at work before I left.. I'll let you know if I hear anything tomorrow.

But I'd bet you're in.