Best/Worst Commercials

i love that citibank commercial where they are talking about credit card fraudand have that 50 year old guy sitting in chair talking like the 20 something ditz who stole his credit card..."1500 dollars for a leather bust- e - aye (sp)..what do i care...hey it lifts and seperates..besides its not like i was paying for it ..haha"

That's one of my all-time favorites. :lol:

Another set of good commercials are the ones for the Chicago Wolves.  Those are creative and funny - can the Sox PR people use the Wolves' marketing people?!

:lol: "It's Emerson, you dork"

But who doesn't like to see the sox line dancing in between every freaking inning!

:lol: "It's Emerson, you dork"

That's a good one. Another one that I like is the 'missing poster' they did for the year after they lost the cup - Missing - 1 Calder Cup. Another good one is the ad they ran for season tickets the year after they won it. They listed all that you get when you order season tickets and the last thing mentioned is, "championship team included." I also remember one with their head coach in a kitchen (or something like that) and a few of the players wander in...can't remember more of it than that (I think this was from their inaugural season in the AHL).

I've got a couple new ones to add to this list

The Chevy commerical where the 5 guys are driving along in the truck and the one guy in the back is singing his heart out to "I Feel Like a Woman"

Also the Orbitz commerical where the guy is planning the trip for him and his wife to Hawaii and he gets this image of the surf board teacher flirting with his wife, and then decides to go for horseback riding lessons.

I like the Pepsi commercial where the unattractive girl (dork and dweeb) is in her hot dog suit and she's trying to give out coupons. She is laughed at and mocked - deservedly - and then after taking a ton of laughter and mocking, she stares across the street and there's an equally unattractive guy (dork and dweeb) dressed in a Pepsi suit. She walks across the street and then they walk down the street into the horizon hand in hand - and falling in love. Oh please.

:lolhitting

I've got a couple new ones to add to this list

The Chevy commerical where the 5 guys are driving along in the truck and the one guy in the back is singing his heart out to "I Feel Like a Woman"

I just saw this one today. It's been on three times and I keep turning it up everytime and now I've got all the guys in the office singing the song. They're so pissed off at me! :)

I just saw this one today. It's been on three times and I keep turning it up everytime and now I've got all the guys in the office singing the song. They're so pissed off at me!  :)

I take it you are watching CNBC too? They play it like every 10 minutes. We do the samething here, making fun a guy from TN, who loves the song.

"Damn, I feel like woman" wooo!

I take it you are watching CNBC too?  They play it like every 10 minutes.  We do the samething here, making fun a guy from TN, who loves the song.

"Damn, I feel like woman"  wooo!

Yeah, we have one on CNBC and the other on Fox News.

I still nominate this as the WORST commercial - the ESPN commercial where the two young people (guy and girl - one's a Buckeye fan, one's a Wolverine fan) are kissing and talking sweet talk to each other.

Disgusting, sickening, and terrible. Someone shoot them both and get it over with. :headbang

I still nominate this as the WORST commercial - the ESPN commercial where the two young people (guy and girl - one's a Buckeye fan, one's a Wolverine fan) are kissing and talking sweet talk to each other.

Disgusting, sickening, and terrible.  Someone shoot them both and get it over with. :headbang

Yeah that's the one I was talkin about. It's f***ing horrible, because it's so loud, like they turned up the volume on the facial noises or something. Gah.