NCAA hoops thread

To be in Krush you just have to raise money for charity, which isn't too hard.  However, this year there are about 750 members and only 500 floor seats which is why I'm getting there so early.  All Krush members are guaranteed a seat in the building though.

Alright cool, can't wait to get there next year.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be in Krush you just have to raise money for charity, which isn't too hard.  However, this year there are about 750 members and only 500 floor seats which is why I'm getting there so early.  All Krush members are guaranteed a seat in the building though.

You have to pay all sorts to get in the Izzone. I know it is a ton of work to get in it, you have to win a lottery drawing to get in it, I know that.

Yeah, that was good times today!  I knew we would come back after being down 15, i didnt think we'd do it before the half.  Dee and Deron had very nice games, but i was most impressed with Jack Ingram in the 1st half.  He was playing his ass off for the minutes he got, and even got 2 baskets.

Go Illini... Beat Down the Spartans !

I might just add to that... First Place Michigan State Spartans.

Everyone had them written off for dead, and now they are 7-2 with their toughest games coming up at home. They are in the drivers seat.

Top 25 AP polls are out.

Congrats to SIU for making the poll.

KU jumps from 20 to 12.  But, I know we will lose to OSU tonight, just a hunch.

Big 10 has one team in the top 25, Wisconsin at 17.  This conference really is having a horrid year.

Dont be forgetting your Big 12 either, they could legitimatly have less teams in then the big 10. Oklahama is playing horrible right now, so i would say right now that Kansas, Texas Tech, Texas, and Oklahoma St are the only sure ones right now.

Anyway, I like how Illinois dropped to an 8 seed in the latest bracketology after getting back to back road wins. So maybe if we lost to the Spartans tomorrow we'll go back up to 7. Oh well, its all hype right now anyway...

Go Illini!

I could not agree with you enough.

The big 12 is a bit diappointing this year.

Texas, OSU, KU are 10,11,12 in the ap poll.

Besides that TT is an ok team if you stop Emmit.

Mizzou could be the biggest flop ever, too bad f***ers.

OU is really young, but the Bookout injury killed them.

Iowa State, and Nebraska could make late pushes for the tourney.

I just figured it was another weak Big 12 schedule.  :rolleyes:

My bad, I read that wrong. Although Manhattan would probably be a tougher game than KState (completely basing it on Manhattan's tough performance in the NCAA's last year; I think Flores graduated though).

Flores is still there, and the Jaspers have a solid record, but they don't seem as tough this year.

They will still probably make the tourney though.

Top 25 AP polls are out.

Congrats to SIU for making the poll.

KU jumps from 20 to 12.  But, I know we will lose to OSU tonight, just a hunch.

Big 10 has one team in the top 25, Wisconsin at 17.  This conference really is having a horrid year.

Can someone tell me how Arizona is still ranked. I have watched them on several occasions this year and have come away thoroughly on impressed each time. The same goes for Florida.

I might just add to that... First Place Michigan State Spartans.

Everyone had them written off for dead, and now they are 7-2 with their toughest games coming up at home.  They are in the drivers seat.

I never wrote them off. The Spartans are playing some good ball, and everyone is still bashing them. Just you guys wait.

What is w/ UConn?  They lose to Notre Dame in South Bend 80-74.

It's ND's first win against a ranked opponent....

UConn should have the best team in the country. They have more talent on that team than any team in the whole country. But I am going to go out and say either they aren't that well coached, or they aren't listening to the coaches at all, because they looked like 5 individuals out there tonight. Chris Thomas (another IN HS hoopster) owned tonight.

UConn should have the best team in the country.  They have more talent on that team than any team in the whole country.  But I am going to go out and say either they aren't that well coached, or they aren't listening to the coaches at all, because they looked like 5 individuals out there tonight.  Chris Thomas (another IN HS hoopster) owned tonight.

Yeah this is the Thomas they've needed all this season. He has had his moments, but it's nice to see him get back on his game in the national spotlight tonight. ND has a ways to go, but they could make a strange run and make it through the strength of schedule by playing in the Big East.

This OSU and KU game should be crazy. OSU's up 11-4 early on.

Duke clearly has the best team in the nation right now. Standford is barely putting it together out west and St Joe's in a weak conference but still i give props to the best backcourt in the nation led by jamir nelson.

How is Stanford barely putting it together? You do realize they are undefeated right? I don't care if they have had some close calls but to be undefeated at this point I'd say you probably have it together.