NCAA hoops thread

Hey Soxheads, can you give me some more Hilton Magic and beat the Longhorns.  That would really help my Jayhawks.

We're sure as hell gonna try. The Clones lost at KSU 90-59 so I'm hoping they can go on some sort of crazy run to sneak into the NCAA's. Beating the Horns would be a nice start.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big Ten race is getting very interesting. Wisconsin leads the way at 7-2, with MSU at 8-3, and U of I at 7-3. Then the middle of the pack has a boatload of teams looking to get the 1st round tourney bye as well as improve their resume in some cases.

And to close, Northwestern is 6-5 in the conference after using a 30-2 run to beat Penn St. :headbang

The Big Ten race is getting very interesting. Wisconsin leads the way at 7-2, with MSU at 8-3, and U of I at 7-3. Then the middle of the pack has a boatload of teams looking to get the 1st round tourney as well as improve their resume in some cases.

And to close Northwestern is 6-5 in the conference after using a 30-2 run to beat Penn St. :headbang

Wow congrats.....IU and Purdue (Round 2) is about to start! :headbang

Not a pretty first half....Purdue is up 35-25 at the break. Purdue just needs to continue to do what they're doing. They're playing great defense and hitting their free throws. IU needs to be careful on defense, we have so many players in foul trouble. The only bright thing I see in going into the 2nd half as an IU fan is, we always play one great half and one ugly half. This was IU's ugly half.

The Big Ten race is getting very interesting. Wisconsin leads the way at 7-2, with MSU at 8-3, and U of I at 7-3. Then the middle of the pack has a boatload of teams looking to get the 1st round tourney as well as improve their resume in some cases.

And to close Northwestern is 6-5 in the conference after using a 30-2 run to beat Penn St. :headbang

:ph34r: Bubble team with a run to the Big 10 tourney final 4?

And while watching ESPN 2.....since the Iowa State Big XII games were not picked up in E. Iowa.....I was in my room listening on the radio....and I've been watching a heck of a game between Bowling Green and Kent State...catch the final part if you can now...

Well Purdue wins 71-56.....IU and Purdue split the series this year, w/ both team winning on their home courts. IU has got a ways to go if they want in the tourney. I say if we can go 10-6 in the Big Ten and win at least 2 games in the Big Ten tourney, we'd have a remote shot. Anyways, congrats to the Purdue fans.... <_>