NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be rooting for the wolverines tonight, I just want the spartans to sink even more, it makes us look better  :D

No, you are a moron.

If State wins, the Illini will look that much better cause they beat up on the Spartans. It will be more of a quality win, then if the Spartans lose. If State loses, the Big Ten will sink even more, and the Illini will not be seen in such a nice light.

No, you are a moron.

If State wins, the Illini will look that much better cause they beat up on the Spartans. It will be more of a quality win, then if the Spartans lose. If State loses, the Big Ten will sink even more, and the Illini will not be seen in such a nice light.

you know what? your exactly right.....don't know exactly what i was thinking, but hey I still want MU to win, so :finger

you know what? your exactly right.....don't know exactly what i was thinking, but hey I still want MU to win, so  :finger

I'll tell ya why to cheer for Michigan, if they win Illinois basically controls their own destiny for the Big Ten regular season championship because they won the only meeting they had with Mich. St.

Also, if you're a big ten fan, Michigan needs a win bad to help their tournament chances. I think that State has already secured a spot.

Right now I see Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan State as locks. Michigan has the best chance of the rest. The only way the big ten gets 5 teams is if IU or Purdue or anyone else not mentioned above wins the conference tournament, and even then they make take away Michigan's bid for one of those teams.

As for the Illinois vs. S. Illinois talk. I see Illinois winning by 10 at a neutral site.

I'm an Illinois fan so I've followed them all year and they have really come together these last few weeks. I think they struggled to adjust to Weber's style early in the year.

Also, I attend Illinois State so I got to see SIU play here and they did not impress me. Now, you could say that Illinois didn't really impress against ISU either but that was a different Illinois team.

Well, it looks like the Spartans are going dancing in March.

Someone other than MSU, Illinois, or Wisconsin is going to have to win the tournament for the big 10 to get 4 teams in. Purdue still has an outside shot to get an at large bid, but it'll be tough.

Purdue won't get in at large, between the injuries and the s***ty play, they are done unless they win the big 10 tourney.

Purdue won't get in at large, between the injuries and the s***ty play, they are done unless they win the big 10 tourney.

If they win out they could. They'd have 10 conference wins and 20 overall, with 2 over Illinois, plus the Duke win that seems like ages ago, tough to leave out.

It's a very slim chance but possible.

If they win out they could. They'd have 10 conference wins and 20 overall, with 2 over Illinois, plus the Duke win that seems like ages ago, tough to leave out.

It's a very slim chance but possible.

How you play in the second half is an important factor, but if they go 9-7 they could sneak in ala Georgia a couple of years ago.