NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

updating ...24 games completed 2 lower seeded teams advance...

:sleep

i wouldnt quite say its been boring though. A whole slew of games have been close, with upsets so close from happening. I've enjoyed all the games up til now, and now its time to cheer on the Badgers.

i wouldnt quite say its been boring though.  A whole slew of games have been close, with upsets so close from happening.  I've enjoyed all the games up til now, and now its time to cheer on the Badgers.

I'm in the middle on this. I enjoy this stuff regardless, but the games haven't been all that close so far. I didn't get to see the Cincy or Wake game, but it sounds like it was only the score that was close, the game was never that way. Hopefully the games tonight make it interesting, or we have some great second rounders. All I want are some good games, since I don't have a team to root for the first time ever in the tourney.

I'm in the middle on this.  I enjoy this stuff regardless, but the games haven't been all that close so far.  I didn't get to see the Cincy or Wake game, but it sounds like it was only the score that was close, the game was never that way.  Hopefully the games tonight make it interesting, or we have some great second rounders.  All I want are some good games, since I don't have a team to root for the first time ever in the tourney.

The Cincy game was close for the last 8 minutes... Cincy started out hot, 11-0 start, Tenn St came back and it was a great game. What do you mean no games were close?

Northern Iowa had a chance to tie at the buzzer today

Wake Forest wins by 1 over VA Commonwealth

Seton Hall wins coming back on Arizona

Alabama wins in the closing seconds against SIU.

DePaul wins in double overtime (although boring as hell)

Syracuse needs MnNamara's 43 to hold off BYU by 5.

Maryland barely beats UTEP by 3.

Nevada comes back from 16 down to beat the Spartans.

And Texas Tech wins by 3 over Charlotte...

I think thats a lot of close games... especially with 8 more to go tonight.

The DePaul game was my favorite of the tournament so far.

Since i was neutral, I just thought both sides played horrible. It was tough to watch, felt like high school basketball. Im thinking that Andre Brown steps up though tomorrow against UCONN... no way he has another 0-10 performance from the line again. At least i hope not.

That entire Richmond/Wiscy 1st half was absolutely bulls***. They got every bounce off the rim and hitting 3's off balance like its no big deal.

I must comment Richmond for shutting down Harris, which is something we couldnt do, all they are doing is denying him the ball. I think he's like 0-3, so he's not even getting good shots off.

COME ON BADGERS! We need 2 teams from the Big 10 in the 2nd round at least!

Since i was neutral, I just thought both sides played horrible.  It was tough to watch, felt like high school basketball.  Im thinking that Andre Brown steps up though tomorrow against UCONN... no way he has another 0-10 performance from the line again.  At least i hope not.

I agree, they should have just stopped the game after the first OT and declared both teams losers. Nobody wanted to step up and win that game. It was hurtful to watch.

The Cincy game was close for the last 8 minutes... Cincy started out hot, 11-0 start, Tenn St came back and it was a great game.  What do you mean no games were close?

Northern Iowa had a chance to tie at the buzzer today

Wake Forest wins by 1 over VA Commonwealth

Seton Hall wins coming back on Arizona

Alabama wins in the closing seconds against SIU.

DePaul wins in double overtime (although boring as hell)

Syracuse needs MnNamara's 43 to hold off BYU by 5.

Maryland barely beats UTEP by 3.

Nevada comes back from 16 down to beat the Spartans.

And Texas Tech wins by 3 over Charlotte...

I think thats a lot of close games... especially with 8 more to go tonight.

Like I said, the scores may have been close...but it doesn't mean the games were....

I haven't seen many games go back and forth etc.....it's really been blah....

Another note, my bracket is dying here on Friday......I had WM, SC, Utah, and Providence going on. I also have Xavier going over Louisville tonight, and that's not looking great.......