NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily I didn't copy off the people that picked Stanford, the Zags, or Kentucky to go all the way.....

You apparently chose that wisely atleast.

I'm still in solid shape though. I believe that I could still get 160 points though.

Of course, if OK state and Duke lose next week, I think everyone knows what happens to my bracket.

I'll have no teams left if Duke and OSU were to lose this week.....

That would be the s***s if they lost.

That's why I am going to be so happy when they win.

I know it's Duke-Illinois(like I haven't figured that out hanging around on the board), so I like Duke in that one, and I think it's Pitt-OK State, and I gotta like OK State over Pitt in that one. Dammit, I was so hoping for a Wiscy upset over Pitt with Harris just blowing up for a huge game. Oh well. Go OK State.

Even though the games have been close -- and there have been many upsets,my tattered brackets are proof of that -- Where the hell is the clutch shooting???

There's been 48 games so far, and zero have been decided on a (made)shot with less than 5 seconds left... I can count at least 8 games that had the opportunity to be won or go to overtime on a last second shot, all were missed.

What is with the poor execution in the final seconds??? -- I saw BYU throw up at least 4 airballs in the last minute of thier game. I saw utah get a shot clock violation out of a timeout. Maryland letting a freshamn take the last 3 shots? What was NCST doing watching the clock 5 feet beyond the 3-point line? Teams that did have a good look and executed well, just plain missed thier shots - Kentucky, Stanford.

I love seeing the upsets, but I'd prefer to see a game thats won with no time on the clock. Or at least 5 more minutes of fun. There's been 1 overtime game the 48 games played so far, and by most people's accounts it was a terrible game(at the very least it was a terrible shooting performance by both teams until Diener saved the day)

Where's Christian Leattner? Tyus Edney? Mike Miller? Juan Dixon? Brice Drew? In the word of the timeless Bonnie Tyler - "I need a hero"

Even though the games have been close -- and there have been many upsets,my tattered brackets are proof of that -- Where the hell is the clutch shooting???

There's been 48 games so far, and zero have been decided on a (made)shot with less than 5 seconds left... I can count at least 8 games that had the opportunity to be won or go to overtime on a last second shot, all were missed.

What is with the poor execution in the final seconds??? -- I saw BYU throw up at least 4 airballs in the last minute of thier game. I saw utah get a shot clock violation out of a timeout.  Maryland letting a freshamn take the last 3 shots? What was NCST doing watching the clock 5 feet beyond the 3-point line? Teams that did have a good look and executed well, just plain missed thier shots - Kentucky, Stanford.

I love seeing the upsets, but I'd prefer to see a game thats won with no time on the clock.  Or at least 5 more minutes of fun.  There's been 1 overtime game the 48 games played so far, and by most people's accounts it was a terrible game(at the very least it was a terrible shooting performance by both teams until Diener saved the day)

Where's Christian Leattner? Tyus Edney? Mike Miller? Juan Dixon? Brice Drew?  In the word of the timeless Bonnie Tyler - "I need a hero"

My hero is Paul Davis. :bang :angry:

What is with the poor execution in the final seconds??? -- I saw BYU throw up at least 4 airballs in the last minute of thier game. I saw utah get a shot clock violation out of a timeout.  Maryland letting a freshamn take the last 3 shots? What was NCST doing watching the clock 5 feet beyond the 3-point line? Teams that did have a good look and executed well, just plain missed thier shots - Kentucky, Stanford.

I love seeing the upsets, but I'd prefer to see a game thats won with no time on the clock.  Or at least 5 more minutes of fun.  There's been 1 overtime game the 48 games played so far, and by most people's accounts it was a terrible game(at the very least it was a terrible shooting performance by both teams until Diener saved the day)

Where's Christian Leattner? Tyus Edney? Mike Miller? Juan Dixon? Brice Drew?  In the word of the timeless Bonnie Tyler - "I need a hero"

They're all chokers. :lol:

Yes it is --- Here's a rundown of all the replies to this thread --

greasywheels121 192

southsider2k4 186

SuperSteve 120

Elcaballo45 117

WsoxShuf 96

danman31 86

Soxnbears01 71

whitesoxfan99 69

WHarris1 68

The Cheat 62

Soxheads 54

WillieHarris2 51

white sox in '04 41

Chisoxfn 33

AssHatSoxFan 31

whitesox61382 28

The Bones 26

MartePartay 25

Spiff 21

1549 16

playa hatin 14

aboz56 14

DBAH0 13

Purdue129 11

Capn12 10

YASNY 9

witesoxfan 4

Soxfest 4

whitesoxfan56789 3

Flash Tizzle 3

ChiSox_Sonix 2

CrimsonWeltall 2

MetalliSox 2

cwsox 2

Rowand44 2

FanOf14 1

Rex Hudler 1

MurcieOne 1

jasonxctf 1

Pale Hose Jon 1

HoosierSox 1

letsgoarow 1

knightni 1

OK Cheat, I can't remember how to do that.... Whats the trick???