NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSU wins 63-51! :headbang

:headbang

I'm liking my chances at not losing a team tonight. Already got UConn and OK State through, can't lose in the Cuse-Bama game(as I had Stanford going to the Elite 8, beating Cuse in the sweet 16), and Wake is looking good over St Joes.

For those counting at home --- That's 52 games without a buzzer-beater...

Teams are 0-for-14 with a shot to win or tie it at the end of a game....

:sleep

Just run out there and show em how it's done Cheat. ;)

Well, I had to work all night yesterday, so I missed all the games. Had my brother tape them for me and I was up 'till around 5 or so watching. I had a 2-4 night, I really thought wake would beat St. Joes. St. Joes came to play last night though, they looked really good.

Well, I had to work all night yesterday, so I missed all the games.  Had my brother tape them for me and I was up 'till around 5 or so watching.  I had a 2-4 night, I really thought wake would beat St. Joes.  St. Joes came to play last night though, they looked really good.

I had Wake, but no way I cheer against St. Joes.

Just over 6 hours til gametime.... :headbang :headbang. I havnt been this pumped up for a game since the 2001 Elite 8 run against Arizona... Mike North just jinxed us a second ago though, he said that if we beat Duke tonight, we're going all the way, and im thinking, hmm, what about Texas, UConn, and possibly St. Joes or Ok. State standing in our way. Each of those teams are just about as good as Duke....

Oh well, either way....

GO ILLINI!

Well, I had to work all night yesterday, so I missed all the games.  Had my brother tape them for me and I was up 'till around 5 or so watching.  I had a 2-4 night, I really thought wake would beat St. Joes.  St. Joes came to play last night though, they looked really good.

At least you weren't on a plane. My flight left Tuscon last night at 4:50 (5:50 our time) and we didn't get to Chicago until 12:45. The flight went from Tuscon to Alberquerque then to Kansas City and finally to Chicago. We were grounded in New Mexico for almost 2 hours. I thought I would at least be able to see the end of the later games, but I guess not.

BTW- Go Illini! I never thought I'd say that, but I hate Duke.