NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that was a close one

Damn...I got to see the last 4 minutes of this game. I really wish RI could have pulled off the unthinkable. It also proves that what has been said by Soxnbears is true. I felt the same way, they're not going to go really far in the tourney. They don't have a great front court, and the first team they see in the tournament w/ a decent sized front court is just going to destroy them.

Damn...I got to see the last 4 minutes of this game.  I really wish RI could have pulled off the unthinkable.  It also proves that what has been said by Soxnbears is true.  I felt the same way, they're not going to go really far in the tourney.  They don't have a great front court, and the first team they see in the tournament w/ a decent sized front court is just going to destroy them.

They had a couple good shots at it too. St Joe didn't defend it too well.

I just realized that this is the 2nd longest thread in Soxtalk history, behind the Hot Chick thread.  Wow.

Imagine what's going to happen to this thread during Championship Week, March Madness, and the NITs (I have to mention them, now that that team in my avatar might be there :unsure:).....

Haha. What about the passionless, dips***, etc. sox? I thought that was longer.

Anyway, NU is playing well. The Illini are hitting some ridiculous shots. NU is hitting ridiculous shots for them. The thing I like about the 1st half for Northwestern is that Jitim Young didn't do much offensively, nor much of anything at all for that matter, and the 'Cats are in the game. If Jitim steps it up, look out Illinois.

What the f*** is up with f***ing Nick Smith? Illinois fans that I knew f***ing hated the guy and wanted to bash his legs in earlier in the season. Now he has the f***ing game of his f***ing life. The guy hasn't f***ing missed. f***! :fyou

On a sidenote, the only reason NU is losing is because they have no inside defense and aren't rebounding this half. Next year when they will have solid big men and depth they will be able to dominate a team like Illinois. I can't wait.

What the f*** is up with f***ing Nick Smith? Illinois fans that I knew f***ing hated the guy and wanted to bash his legs in earlier in the season. Now he has the f***ing game of his f***ing life. The guy hasn't f***ing missed. f***! :fyou

On a sidenote, the only reason NU is losing is because they have no inside defense and aren't rebounding this half. Next year when they will have solid big men and depth they will be able to dominate a team like Illinois. I can't wait.

Smith just looks so awkward.

Nice win for the Illini, Big Ten is really struggling...although there should be three teams ranked next week. I could really see three teams getting in now, wow.