NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY f***ING s***!!!!!!!

This is their year...hit a three at the buzzer to win by two...looked like they were toast. Damn.

I cannnot believe that s***, he even got hit. I swear, Stanford will lose in the sweet 16, they cannot possibly have any more magic left. Im so pissed right now, i watched that whole game just to be let down by more crap.

G+DFDSFIJSDLF:DS SON OF A b****!

not that on the foul where he deserved 2 FTs

A Stanford player hit a three from the corner and well after the ball was released, it was almost in the hoop, a WSU player jumped into him and fouled him. It should have been an off the ball foul resulting in him shooting the one and one or two (I'm not sure how many fouls WSU had).

A Stanford player hit a three from the corner and well after the ball was released, it was almost in the hoop, a WSU player jumped into him and fouled him.  It should have been an off the ball foul resulting in him shooting the one and one or two (I'm not sure how many fouls WSU had).

ok unlike lowe on purdue leaning into people trying to draw extra foul shots :lol:

A Stanford player hit a three from the corner and well after the ball was released, it was almost in the hoop, a WSU player jumped into him and fouled him.  It should have been an off the ball foul resulting in him shooting the one and one or two (I'm not sure how many fouls WSU had).

i disagree though, because if you get run into after you release it, its still part of the shot. You only get that call if you make it, and another teammate gets fouled at the same time, then the basket counts, and the player fouled goes to the line.

i disagree though, because if you get run into after you release it, its still part of the shot.  You only get that call if you make it, and another teammate gets fouled at the same time, then the basket counts, and the player fouled goes to the line.

He wasn't in the act of shooting though. By the time the guy fouled him the ball was basically in the hoop already.

He wasn't in the act of shooting though.  By the time the guy fouled him the ball was basically in the hoop already.

yeah i know, but it was as the ball was still in the air.

It was verrry late, but it still should be a 4 point play.

Oh, while your still here whitesoxfan99, and for any other Illini fans, here are 2 GREAT pictures of Head tipping the game winner in, and then another picture(which is my wallpaper now) that shows "The Aftermath". The 2nd picture is great, Weber's reaction is great, and then in the right upper corner of all the Illini fans with their arms up, and Purdue fans with their hands on their heads.

http://mb11.theinsiders.com/fillinoisinsid...cID=13722.topic

Oh, while your still here whitesoxfan99, and for any other Illini fans, here are 2 GREAT pictures of Head tipping the game winner in, and then another picture(which is my wallpaper now) that shows "The Aftermath".  The 2nd picture is great, Weber's reaction is great, and then in the right upper corner of all the Illini fans with their arms up, and Purdue fans with their hands on their heads.

http://mb11.theinsiders.com/fillinoisinsid...cID=13722.topic

Yeah, those are awesome but I already posted them. And I was one of those people celebrating in the upper right corner. :headbang

LINK

BIG 10 CHAMPS :cheers

Lol, I gotta keep reminding myself I'm the only SEC school supporter here. I keep wondering why we are talking about teams like freaking Northwestern, then I remember the area of most of the posters.

I think of the same thing when some idiot posts about South Carolina. :rolleyes: :bringit

Big day of college hoops tomorrow. 4 Conference champions will be awarded bids to the national tourney, of course, its likely 2 of them will be in the play in game, but either way. Stanford plays a big game against UW, Wiscy playing the Hoosiers, NC State vs Wake, Cincy vs Memphis, and the big one, NC at Duke.

And then of course, on Sunday, Illinois attempts to be the big 10 conference champions for the first time in 52 years.

Should be fun....

GO ILLINI!

Lol, I gotta keep reminding myself I'm the only SEC school supporter here. I keep wondering why we are talking about teams like freaking Northwestern, then I remember the area of most of the posters.

Correction. University of Kentucky fan here.

I cannnot believe that s***, he even got hit.  I swear, Stanford will lose in the sweet 16, they cannot possibly have any more magic left.  Im so pissed right now, i watched that whole game just to be let down by more crap.

G+DFDSFIJSDLF:DS  SON OF A b****!

I'm with you, I'm so tired of stanford right now. They'll be gone by the sweet 16 I'm sure of it, I can't wait for march madness, my friend is organizing a pool that he has over 400 people, there is going to be a lot of money for me to win. :headbang :headbang

Lol, i was reading Troy St's profile, who was in the tourney last year, and will have a chance again tomorrow if they win their tourney game, and was impressed that they only lost by 9 to LSU on the road, but then i look to see their other losses and one is to the Christian Brothers University? And then i see cbs's and ESPN's projections and it has Illinois as a 4 seed vs Troy State as a 13. Please tell me we can play this team in the first round, that is hilarious, they lost to the Christian Brothers. Where the hell is that school located.. :lol: :lol:

Just bored at 4:30 a.m. here, ready for some college hoops dammit!

GO ILLINI!

Lol, i was reading Troy St's profile, who was in the tourney last year, and will have a chance again tomorrow if they win their tourney game, and was impressed that they only lost by 9 to LSU on the road, but then i look to see their other losses and one is to the Christian Brothers University?  And then i see cbs's and ESPN's  projections and it has Illinois as a 4 seed vs Troy State as a 13.  Please tell me we can play this team in the first round, that is hilarious, they lost to the Christian Brothers.  Where the hell is that school located.. :lol:  :lol:

Just bored at 4:30 a.m. here, ready for some college hoops dammit!

GO ILLINI!

You bastards... :lol: