NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better take those jerseys off right now, they do not deserve to wear them. What a f***ing joke. It is going to be ugly tonight, and they are going to get ripped to shreds by everybody. What a waste. No heart what-so-ever by them. Air ball after air ball. Hit the f***ing rim atleast. I do not even need to worry about a riot right now, because no one gives a f*** about this team anymore. I cannot wait to see those s***heads at the Smith Center.

We got 9 leaders on 3 at the moment, I'm on 2. Steve do u me a favor and kick da crap out of a Spartan, it'll just make me feel that lil bit betta. I missed out on Florida, Southern Illinois and the Spartans today.

Those f***ing Spartans are a bunch of f***ing chokes. I knew they were chokes, knew they sucked against good teams, but let myself believe they would finally win a big game. What a f***ing idiot I feel like. I had them beating Gonzaga. I was 50-50 on this game, I picked MSU because I felt they had a better shot against Gonzaga. I hate Gonzaga because they are overrated. Of course I pick MSU to spite Gonzaga in a way and f*** myself. I swear if MSU played Northwestern and put Duke jerseys on all of em NU would beat em by 20 because MSU would be intimidated and choke. MSU is the biggest bunch of headcases.