NCAA hoops thread

HAHA... I hope not either!  That would take hours!

This has been a great 3 days of b-ball so far, who would have thought that the major upsets would happen in the 2nd round rather than the upset minded 1st round.  Im starting to get nervous about tomorrows Illini game already, cincy fans on their message board are already talking about Duke.  And we have never beat a seed better than us in the history of the tourney, so we'll have to make history i guess.

Go Illini!

I got me some wagers on Cincy winning, so the Bearcats better win.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44-39 Texas over North Carolina at the half.

Is it time for the 2nd ACC team to lose?? Would be nice, I believe I have Texas in the Final 4 anyway.

I wish this DePaul/UConn game would switch over. I was forced to watch the UIC game to its conclusion last night from living in chicago, and i missed a great UAB/Washington game. :angry:

My bracket is a piece of s*** now......

The only games I have right today are UConn, Duke, and Wake.....

I lost two of my final four teams today (Gonzaga and Maryland). At least my two championship game teams are still there, Duke and OSU; OSU is my championship team.

I might get this Caroliona game....MAYBE....

Texas up 77-75 w/ 8.9 seconds...Texas at the line....

and with NC losing it caps off my terrible day. I only picked 4 correct winners today. so right now i only have 4/16 correct sweet 16 teams. I can make it all up though because Stanford is my only elite 8 team out.

I had 6 of the 8 teams right today. :headbang

I had Mich. St. in the Sweet 16 so Nevada saved my ass from losing ground on a lot of people. :headbang

I had Stanford losing in the Sweet 16 to Syracuse so some people are screwed by having them gone and I'm not one of them. :headbang

Does it get any better for me? I doubt it! :headbang

I hav Syracuse goin to the Elite 8 against Connecticut, lookin good in the Phoenix Bracket. Texas up against Duke in the St. Louis, lookin good there, Kentucky against Georgia Tech in the St. Louis, and St. Joseph's against Pittsburgh in the East Rutherford. I'm actually doin ok in this. :lol:

I hav Syracuse goin to the Elite 8 against Connecticut, lookin good in the Phoenix Bracket. Texas up against Duke in the St. Louis, lookin good there, Kentucky against Georgia Tech in the St. Louis, and St. Joseph's against Pittsburgh in the East Rutherford. I'm actually doin ok in this.  :lol:

Suuuuuuuure....Rub it in, why don't ya! :angry: :lol:

i had Gonzaga going to the championship against UCONN and losing so that hurts. I also had Stanford getting to the Elite Eight. Well, 3 of my final four picks are still around (UCONN, Duke, Wake)

All 4 of mine are still alive(Duke, UConn, Georgia Tech, and Oklahoma State).

Tech and State will be what saves me. Book it. :headbang :ph34r:

I meant because I was an athlete...they send us emails about stuff we cannot do all the time. I am yet to actually read one though.

Steve...when are you going to be on a commercial.

I can see it now

I am a wrestler...but I'm also a failing business student. When I'm not wrestling I'm spending all my time at Soxtalk.com ...thats where my future is :D :lol:

Those commercials always crack me up.

Steve...when are you going to be on a commercial. 

I can see it now

I am a wrestler...but I'm also a failing business student. When I'm not wrestling I'm spending all my time at Soxtalk.com ...thats where my future is :D  :lol:

Those commercials always crack me up.

No that would probably be me minus the wrestler. :lol: