NFL Street

SnB

I just picked this game up today and I must say.....best multiplayer game ever. It's madden on steroids. If you liked NBA Street and like Madden this is definitely the game for you. If you got any questions, ask 'em here.

I just picked this game up today and I must say.....best multiplayer game ever.  It's madden on steroids.  If you liked NBA Street and like Madden this is definitely the game for you.  If you got any questions, ask 'em here.

cool i saw the commercial and thougt it looked stupid.. Maybe I'll actually check it out now. thanks.

I've been pumped about this game for a while (nobody payed attention though), and I held off on Madden because this sounded cooler.

Do you like it better than Madden? And also for the NFL Challenge, can you not turn off gamebreakers? I heard those are a pain in the ass.

I'll prolly wind up getting it, almost did today but I couldn't get my s*** together.

I've been pumped about this game for a while (nobody payed attention though), and I held off on Madden because this sounded cooler.

Do you like it better than Madden?  And also for the NFL Challenge, can you not turn off gamebreakers?  I heard those are a pain in the ass.

I'll prolly wind up getting it, almost did today but I couldn't get my s*** together.

You can't compare this game to madden. If your in a sim-mood, play madden, if you want all out craziness w/ friends, play street.

And I"m pretty sure you can't turn off gamebreakers, what would be the point of doing tricks then?

SNB, is there a create-a-player feature in the game?

nope. Well, kinda........in the NFL challenge, your team is a bunch of nobodies. You can alter what those guys names are, and what they look like.......so yeah, i guess there is. :lol:

Just played another game w/ my brother and it just keeps getting better.

There are 2 types of multiplayer games (pick-up game and quick game) Quick game is just a game between 2 NFL teams. A pick-up game is much more interesting. They give you a pool of 40 random players and you pick one by one who you want. Well, in this game i just played the only qb's available were blake, peete, and kordell. Since we really didn't wanna play with those guys, we decided to have a no-qb game. I ended up making clinton portis my qb, and my bro had shaun alexander. Wow, was it fun.