Fluery In Trouble Again?

The Critic

Everyone's favorite alcoholic midget on skates, Theo Fluery, apparently got into a drunken dispute with bouncers while being kicked out of the Pure Platinum strip club in Columbus, Ohio on Sunday night.

If the league determines ( since no breathalyzer was administered ) through police reports and investigation that Fluery was indeed intoxicated, he can be suspended for up to 6 months.

...couldn't see THAT coming....great idea, Mike Smith....next time, can you pay a little more for a free agent WITHOUT a lifelong "disease" that can pop back up at any time and screw the Hawks? PLEEEEEEEASE?

....again, kids, stay OUT of strip clubs, especially at 4 AM! :nono

Fleury is stupid as all hell yes, but what kind of an idiot team mate goes "hey, Theo, you've got a major drug and alcohol problem, right? "Ok then, lets all go to the rippers and get hammered!" That's who I would give a suspension to. Fleury didn't have to go and his punishment is being served again, but his two teamates are s***heads.

Fleury is stupid as all hell yes, but what kind of an idiot team mate goes "hey, Theo, you've got a major drug and alcohol problem, right?  "Ok then, lets all go to the rippers and get hammered!"  That's who I would give a suspension to.  Fleury didn't have to go and his punishment is being served again, but his two teamates are s***heads.

Have they identified who he was with? He refused to comment and supposedly the cops did not get their names..??

The way Sullivan was defending him, I'd bet he was one of the teammates with Fleury.

By the way, that league-appointed babysitter's doing a hell of a job, isn't he? If Fleury said to him, "I think I'm going to smoke some crack and try to baord an airplane with a loaded gun", this guy would say, "Shut up, dude, American Idol's on!!"