Hmmm

Steff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well even I could see it was the same person, and I don't have the IP access. That's why I told him not to tip his hand, he was reverting back to roman tendencies.

I don't really care all that much, I just think people need to chill out.

:huh:

Yet pinning it at the top of the page is somehow productive and a means to move forward...?

it was a tough call, Steff

just do it or be open about what was done so everyone here had the explanation

I didn't want to be accused of doing something in stealth so that is waht decided the tough call but I could see your way really easily, why it gets unpinned tonight

it was a tough call, Steff

just do it or be open about what was done so everyone here had the explanation

I didn't want to be accused of doing something in stealth so that is waht decided the tough call but I could see your way really easily, why it gets unpinned tonight

Listen.. I'm just another poster on this site and not asking for anything. Mods are mods for a reason. You all make decisions, so be it. Just tossing my opinion out there.

Well even I could see it was the same person, and I don't have the IP access.  That's why I told him not to tip his hand, he was reverting back to roman tendencies.

I don't really care all that much, I just think people need to chill out.

Guess you are just more observant than the rest of us.

I just thought that he was some whiney little teen with a crush and really didn't pay much attention to him, because he didn't really do anything to warrent the attention. And I totally agree with his continued banishment as he was a real big help to a lot of good posters leaving this site. That alone is proof enough to me that he doesn't belong here.

Well, Roman was banned by Murcie and caused a lot of horrible things. I'm not going to bring up that past, but many are familiar with it. Willie was the same person, using the same computer, therefor the same ban applies.

Hadn't caught this post until now, but I already unpinned the thread and closed the other thread Willie was involved with and deleted most and will probably just go ahead and delete the two threads because its basically a no questions asked ban and I dont' want to leave these type of posts around.

If Roman/Willie has any questions, he can easily shoot me an email at [email protected]. The rest of this stuff is over with, lets get back to talking about something interesting, like how exciting the offseason has been :lol:

And I want to add...great job 2k4 and CW. 2k always seems to get to the bottom of Ip addies, maybe we should start calling him detective now :)

LOOKS like I missed a lot  :lol:

your not alone, i was tryin to find his "dirty little secret" thread to see if he said anything else interesting and i read through the first page and half of the 2nd of the board like 5 times and i couldnt find it and was getting confused

he was banned and the ban continues - the action was originally done by Murcie and if Murice wants to undo it that is his call but until Murice does, when I am here and he is not, I follow what Murice has done - that is why multiple admins just as there are multiple mods

the discovery it was the same person was made by 2K4, not by any self-admission - in fact, our banned poster was claiming to be someone else

2k4 has otherwise does a fine job of explaining why this was pinned - because what is done has a reason and it is not done secretly but shared with all the posters so you know what is done and why, there are no "secret" bannings here -  my plan is to unpin it tonight

As I went back into the thread where the original ban comes from to verify the idential ip addresses, it brought back a lot of painful memories and the reasons why the dude was banned originally  - and if anyone is dragging this out, it is oldroman for continuing to thiunk he can outwit us - he can for a short time, but people smarter than me will catch these things

wow what did he do to get banned?? i didnt even know that was possible on this site.

Seriously, I've been around enough to know that you have all kinds on these boards. I hate to see when things like this happen. It says that someone needs a lot of attention and I hope that they get what they need. It's unfortunate when things turn out like this with an individual (I don't know the history but I can gather what happened).

But, I was only commenting about people asking to be banned in Jason's comments, sarcastically. Y'all let a lot of stuff slide, which is cool because 99% of people here take things rather lightly. It does indeed take a lot for y'all to take that step and that's how it sould be.

:cheers

Well even I could see it was the same person, and I don't have the IP access

No s***! :lolhitting

Way back I wanted to PM somebody about transparent "Laura" Roman, but didn't give enough s*** at the time so I didn't. Should have, tho.

BTW, now that I think about it, if Roman (or any one of the trio) is ever re-instated, it would be a giant "f*** you!" to a lot of regular posters here,a spit in the face of what SoxTalk stands for. Since I am no longer a "regular" I shouldn't care, but I do.

No s***! :lolhitting

Way back I wanted to PM somebody about transparent "Laura" Roman, but didn't give enough s*** at the time so I didn't.  Should have, tho. 

BTW, now that I think about it,  if Roman (or any one of the trio) is ever re-instated, it would be a giant "f*** you!" to a lot of regular posters here,a spit in the face of what SoxTalk stands for. Since I am no longer a "regular" I shouldn't care, but I do.

Well said Brando.