What kind of work are you in  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of work are you in

• Restaurant/Fast Food
    • Retail Store/Mall job
    • Spoiled rotten so I don't have to work and go to school
    • Waste Management
    • Other

Cool. Good luck to you. I bet that's got to be one interesting job...

Thanks, I appreciate all the luck I can get at this point! I think it's interesting too , but I've learned the interesting part all depends on who I'm talking to. :D

im spoiled i made enough money in high school to where i dont have to work until im out of college.

WOW, how'd ya manage to do that? IVE been workin at this theatre for 6 months and Ive made about 4 thousand, not to count other little side jobs I do.

My brother managed to do something similar to 420.  Guess it isn't too difficult when you have income and no bills to pay.

I'm working on something like that right now. I want to get enough saved up so when I'm at grad school, I can concentrate on school and not work, if I have to.

I'm assuming law school is going to be a ton of work/reading and I know I won't be able to put it off like I do now.

WOW, how'd ya manage to do that?  IVE been workin at this theatre for 6 months and Ive made about 4 thousand, not to count other little side jobs I do.

ive worked since i was 12 has a score keeper for a basketball league and i had side jobs that paid 50,000 a year, with no bill=big savings.

Here is my plug for Tutor.com. A friend showed me this site. Basically you get paid to sit at home at your computer and tutor kids over the internet. I forgot my exact wages but I get about $6/hour when I'm "on standby" and I think $8 when I'm in session. This is a good supplemental income but some weeks it's really tough to get alot of hours.

Here is my plug for Tutor.com.  A friend showed me this site.  Basically you get paid to sit at home at your computer and tutor kids over the internet.  I forgot my exact wages but I get about $6/hour when I'm "on standby" and I think $8 when I'm in session.  This is a good supplemental income but some weeks it's really tough to get alot of hours.

What about the taxes on your wages? They send you a W-2 or a 1099?

Also.. you might have wanted to keep this quiet.. you think you weren't getting enough hours before. Just wait when 40 new people sign up you aren't going to get any :lol: