My reaction to the MB situation

Guest wsc425

Well I agree with MB for going and giving auction items to the Cards fest. He can do what he wants. Also, at a player of his caliber, he should ask for a short term deal with a trade clause, so then he can get traded. I am really serious that some of us should go to comiskey and picket; with FIRE KENNY WILLIAMS signs in our freezing fingers. A.K.A. Simpsons, Homer's Hunger strike. HSC is correct on the MB situation, it was announced by Bruce Levine, and Peter Gammons, I am in the process of bringing all of the information together and sending it to Phil Rodgers. So heres my break down, I want to get this straight.

MB's "Family or Friends" posted on MLB Message boards for about this. Peter Gammons, the Get up guy, Bruce Levine have confirmed it. Supposedly Buehrle speaks the truth. Fans are enraged about this. According to an un identified source, Old Roman says Buehrle sells autographs to auction at St. Louis Cards fest. Is this the real truth? I want Phil Rodgers to break this story A.S.A.P.

Well I agree with MB for going and giving auction items to the Cards fest. He can do what he wants. Also, at a player of his caliber, he should ask for a short term deal with a trade clause, so then he can get traded. I am really serious that some of us should go to comiskey and picket; with FIRE KENNY WILLIAMS signs in our freezing fingers. A.K.A. Simpsons, Homer's Hunger strike. HSC is correct on the MB situation, it was announced by Bruce Levine, and Peter Gammons, I am in the process of bringing all of the information together and sending it to Phil Rodgers. So heres my break down, I want to get this straight.

MB's "Family or Friends" posted on MLB Message boards for about this. Peter Gammons, the Get up guy, Bruce Levine have confirmed it. Supposedly Buehrle speaks the truth. Fans are enraged about this. According to an un identified source, Old Roman says Buehrle sells autographs to auction at St. Louis Cards fest. Is this the real truth? I want Phil Rodgers to break this story A.S.A.P.

Sorry buddy. I never said that. I just said he showed up, I didnt say he did anything. But I apologized. I dont want my name brought up in this anymore. Thanks! :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

Sorry buddy. I never said that. I just said he showed up, I didnt say he did anything. But I apologized. I dont want my name brought up in this anymore. Thanks! :)

yeah just like you to come here start s*** and then bow out... :fyou

Shut up and get outta my face. I dont want to talk to you. Leave me the hell alone...

Guest hotsoxchick1

Shut up and get outta my face. I dont want to talk to you. Leave me the hell alone...

you know what roman... you have to learn little man, if your going to open your big f***in mouth you have to take the heat that goes along with it.....and the one thing we can count on with you is that you will change your mind like mothers change their babies dirty diapers..........this is just another thread of proof of that ..............so what is it next week....maggs needs to get out of here cause he cant speak english so good in the pepsi commercials??? why dont you shut the hell up and leave me alone.. i dont want to put up with your wishey washey ways............ :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

you know what roman... you have to learn little man, if your going to open your big f***in mouth you have to take the heat that goes along with it.....and the one thing we can count on with you is that you will change your mind like mothers change their babies dirty diapers..........this is just another thread of proof of that ..............so what is it next week....maggs needs to get out of here cause he cant speak english so good in the pepsi commercials??? why dont you shut the hell up and leave me alone.. i dont want to put up with your wishey washey ways............ :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

What the hells a matter with you? I tell you to leave me alone and then you come back try to teach me a lesson? NO! If Im gonna learn any lessons in life they sure as hell aint comun from you. I must argue that you know nothing about baseball. You are never talking about it, you are just whining incessantly about other peoples imperfections yet YOU have the most imperfections out of all of us! All you do is whine and whine and whine. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live with you! You are the most immature person Ive ever met. Grow up a bit!

Im sorry to those who are close friends with hsc but we are all entitled to our opinions and with all the s*** shes made me put up with recently yall are lucky I didnt do this earlier. Like cwsox said, we have our history and we should be allowed to deal with our problems amongst ourselves. This is how we have chosen to deal with it.

HSC, dont bother responding to this post and telling me to screw off cause I aint gonna leave. Someone needs to stand up to you and since I guess kruzer already is Ill be joining him...

BTW, it sure is easy to be a toughass ove the internet. You dont scare me one bit, so stop trying to act all tough...

Guest hotsoxchick1

What the hells a matter with you? I tell you to leave me alone and then you come back try to teach me a lesson? NO! If Im gonna learn any lessons in life they sure as hell aint comun from you. I must argue that you know nothing about baseball. You are never talking about it, you are just whining incessantly about other peoples imperfections yet YOU have the most imperfections out of all of us! All you do is whine and whine and whine. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live with you! You are the most immature person Ive ever met. Grow up a bit!

Im sorry to those who are close friends with hsc but we are all entitled to our opinions and with all the s*** shes made me put up with recently yall are lucky I didnt do this earlier. Like cwsox said, we have our history and we should be allowed to deal with our problems amongst ourselves. This is how we have chosen to deal with it.

HSC, dont bother responding to this post and telling me to screw off cause I aint gonna leave. Someone needs to stand up to you and since I guess kruzer already is Ill be joining him...

BTW, it sure is easy to be a toughass ove the internet. You dont scare me one bit, so stop trying to act all tough...

UP YOURS YOU LITTLE SNOT NOSED PIECE OF s***.....AND f*** OFF......IF ANYONE NEEDS TO GROW UP ITS YOU.... TAKE A STANCE AND STICK THE f*** WITH IT.. DONT GO CHANGING HALF WAY THROUGH IT WHEN YOU REALIZE YOUR IN THE DEEP s***...............I FOREGOT MORE ABOUT BASEBALL THAN YOULL EVER KNOW.....THE ONLY TIME THAT WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL IS WHEN WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR LITTLE DRAMAS..... SO f*** OFF.. WHY DONT YOU GO SLIT YOUR WRISTS OR SOMETHING AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO BE ............... :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

Guest hotsoxchick1

ldf this little piece of s*** messed with the wrong person..... and if he were here in front of my face right now i would stick my size 6 foot up his ass and my fist down his throat.................. :fyou roman

UP YOURS YOU LITTLE SNOT NOSED PIECE OF s***.....AND f*** OFF......IF ANYONE NEEDS TO GROW UP ITS YOU.... TAKE A STANCE AND STICK THE f*** WITH IT.. DONT GO CHANGING HALF WAY THROUGH IT WHEN YOU REALIZE YOUR IN THE DEEP s***...............I FOREGOT MORE ABOUT BASEBALL THAN YOULL EVER KNOW.....THE ONLY TIME THAT WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL IS WHEN WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR LITTLE DRAMAS..... SO f*** OFF.. WHY DONT YOU GO SLIT YOUR WRISTS OR SOMETHING AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO BE ............... :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

Would you like some cheese with that whine? You pathetic pile of dog s***, telling me to slit my wrists over the internet. How pathetic can you get? Thats ok, Im not going to. Im not gonna leave either so get over it. Its so easy for you to be a big tough gal over the internet, isnt it? f***in coward, rot in hell...

ldf this little piece of s*** messed with the wrong person..... and if he were here in front of my face right now i would stick my size 6 foot up his ass and my fist down his throat.................. :fyou roman

Its so easy to act tough on here and make such nasty threats. Im not gonna sink to your level, you pathetic assf***.

Oh, s***, I better sleep with one eye open. Little toughass HSC could come and hunt me down... LOL!

Guest hotsoxchick1

Its so easy to act tough on here and make such nasty threats. Im not gonna sink to your level, you pathetic assf***.

Oh, s***, I better sleep with one eye open. Little toughass HSC could come and hunt me down... LOL!

i wouldnt waste my time hunting down a little piece of jizz bag s*** like you.... you are definately a poster boy for anti reproduction... and your face should be posted in each and every obgyn across america.... under it should say... this could happen to you... remember pratice safe sex.......ill bet the virgin population increases by 100% in the first 2 months...........you are a f***ing waste of time and enegry... now go on and run along little man, go f*** your momma so your family tree doesnt die out.................

i wouldnt waste my time hunting down a little piece of jizz bag s*** like you.... you are definately a poster boy for anti reproduction... and your face should be posted in each and every obgyn across america.... under it should say... this could happen to you... remember pratice safe sex.......ill bet the virgin population increases by 100% in the first 2 months...........you are a f***ing waste of time and enegry... now go on and run along little man, go f*** your momma so your family tree doesnt die out.................

Oh having to make more assumptions about someone you dont know and will never meet. Im not at all like that. In fact, chicks dig me so I care less what some internet toughass whore thinks of me. You must have a depressing life if you turn to insulting people over the internet. Stop being such a b****. You have the wit and intelligence of a box of rocks. Go to hell. Hehehehe, this is cracking me up...

Guest hotsoxchick1

Oh having to make more assumptions about someone you dont know and will never meet. Im not at all like that. In fact, chicks dig me so I care less what some internet toughass whore thinks of me. You must have a depressing life if you turn to insulting people over the internet. Stop being such a b****. You have the wit and intelligence of a box of rocks. Go to hell. Hehehehe, this is cracking me up...

too bad the only chicks that dig you in your little ass backwards country f*** of a town in v.a. are the ones which are related to your sorry ass.....your high quality of inbreeding is enough to keep circus sideshows full of attractions...........f*** off freak........go back to whacking yourself off to the family photo album............just remember not to get the pages stickey or you cant use them again and again.............

I wonder how someone comes up with such absurd visions. Maybe its because they take part in those visions beforehand. Dont bother, hsc, I do have a girlfriend and Im quite happy with my life. You, obviously, are not. Im no longer going to retreat to your pathetic name calling because it just shows how pathetic and immature you really are.

Oh, and go ahead, insult my town. Prove your immaturity a little more. Im not going to insult you anymore. All the namecalling you do only proves your stupidity, not mine.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I wonder how someone comes up with such absurd visions. Maybe its because they take part in those visions beforehand. Dont bother, hsc, I do have a girlfriend and Im quite happy with my life. You, obviously, are not. Im no longer going to retreat to your pathetic name calling because it just shows how pathetic and immature you really are.

Oh, and go ahead, insult my town. Prove your immaturity a little more. Im not going to insult you anymore. All the namecalling you do only proves your stupidity, not mine.

ahh but you answer back each and every time.... so you must be a jackass at heart .......and it must bother you cause you cant stop........if you honestly intended on stopping then this would have ended hours ago........but just as in everything else you do .. you never know when to quit.........go on little man.....learn some more.... and when you do then you can come play with the big kids......until then stay over at the romper room site..........they understand your wishey washey ways..... and theyll let you slide when you realize your in deep s*** and have no ladder to climb out............ :fyou you and your s***ty little inbread town of circus freaks.........go climb your bearded momma now so wringling brothers doesnt have postpone any sideshows...........

Inbred circus freaks? What the f***? Taking more shots at more personal life. You are such a pathetic piece of s***. Im 15. Youre attacking a 15 y/o over the internet. Then youre talking about sticking your f***ing foot up my ass. Well, thats ok, if we ever met, you wouldnt live to tell about it. Coward!

You must be so tough, I mean, s***! You can call a 15 year old names over the web! Thats pathetic. f*** you, and get outta my face. I am f***ing ending this f***ing conversation right f***ing now so f*** off, you mutha f***a.

This conversation is over (you can make another post but I wont be responding). Im taking a stand. Were all taking a stand against you, hsc. So continue to act all tough but it doesnt matter. Ive been better than you, I am better than you and I will always be better than you.

Adios, you f***in trailer trash whore...

Guest hotsoxchick1
This conversation is over (you can make another post but I wont be responding).

IS THAT  A PROMISE? BECAUSE IF ITS NOT THEN DONT SAY IT ..........YOU  KNOW ME ILL HOLD YOU TO IT OR AT LEAST POINT OUT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LIES.....LOL

Im taking a stand. Were all taking a stand against you, hsc.

WHOS WERE ALL??? WOULD THAT BE YOU AND YOUR TEN FINGERS POKING THROUGH THE HOLES IN  YOUR PANTS POCKETS HOLDING ONTO YOUR LITTLE BALLS??? OHHH IM VERY SCARED.......STAND ALL YOU WANT.... IM SURE ITS A MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE POSITION FOR YOU TO PLAY IN..............go away little boy....your momma is calling for her noon f***ing...........ride em cowboy...............

ha..

IS THAT  A PROMISE? BECAUSE IF ITS NOT THEN DONT SAY IT ..........YOU  KNOW ME ILL HOLD YOU TO IT OR AT LEAST POINT OUT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LIES.....LOL

WHOS WERE ALL??? WOULD THAT BE YOU AND YOUR TEN FINGERS POKING THROUGH THE HOLES IN  YOUR PANTS POCKETS HOLDING ONTO YOUR LITTLE BALLS??? OHHH IM VERY SCARED.......STAND ALL YOU WANT.... IM SURE ITS A MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE POSITION FOR YOU TO PLAY IN..............go away little boy....your momma is calling for her noon f***ing...........ride em cowboy...............

ha..

Me, kruzer and every other Sox fan who hates you. Youre an idiot. You actually posted almost all your post in the quote section. Whatta f***up. Now its over trailer trash. Just shut up so Im not tempted to respond to your sorry ass, you pathetic s***.

Guest hotsoxchick1

IS THAT  A PROMISE? BECAUSE IF ITS NOT THEN DONT SAY IT ..........YOU  KNOW ME ILL HOLD YOU TO IT OR AT LEAST POINT OUT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LIES.....LOL

WHOS WERE ALL??? WOULD THAT BE YOU AND YOUR TEN FINGERS POKING THROUGH THE HOLES IN  YOUR PANTS POCKETS HOLDING ONTO YOUR LITTLE BALLS??? OHHH IM VERY SCARED.......STAND ALL YOU WANT.... IM SURE ITS A MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE POSITION FOR YOU TO PLAY IN..............go away little boy....your momma is calling for her noon f***ing...........ride em cowboy...............

ha..

Me, kruzer and every other Sox fan who hates you. Youre an idiot. You actually posted almost all your post in the quote section. Whatta f***up. Now its over trailer trash. Just shut up so Im not tempted to respond to your sorry ass, you pathetic s***.

see i knew you couldnt keep your promise..... damn.........guess that just goes to show what your word is worth... absoultely not a s***............well i guess i should run scared of you and your little playmate kurzer huh.. since there are a whole two of you who are taking a stand against me, and i had such high hopes that there would be more... oh well gotta start small, its ok i understand....as for the post being in the quote section, it was there for a reason... but you being the little piece of s*** that you are, all uneducated and all, i wouldnt expect you to understand it.......now go run along and take your playmate kurzer back to your little log cabin in the back woods and teach him the art of mother f***ing...... since he will need to know all you know about inbreeding to keep the tradition going in your little corner of ass backwards country f*** v.a. have a nice day.......... :fyou