My reaction to the MB situation

Guest wsc425

now that this is done, can someone pls delete this whole thing. like this if anyone new comes on board, they won't think this happens everynight.

what do you think>

I agree. It's funny.. for a minute. But with all the attention going into personal attacks (and the stellar vocabulary :nono :P ) makes ya just not to read because it seems like that's all that's going on.

Well I agree with MB for going and giving auction items to the Cards fest. He can do what he wants. Also, at a player of his caliber, he should ask for a short term deal with a trade clause, so then he can get traded. I am really serious that some of us should go to comiskey and picket; with FIRE KENNY WILLIAMS signs in our freezing fingers. A.K.A. Simpsons, Homer's Hunger strike. HSC is correct on the MB situation, it was announced by Bruce Levine, and Peter Gammons, I am in the process of bringing all of the information together and sending it to Phil Rodgers. So heres my break down, I want to get this straight.

MB's "Family or Friends" posted on MLB Message boards for about this. Peter Gammons, the Get up guy, Bruce Levine have confirmed it. Supposedly Buehrle speaks the truth. Fans are enraged about this. According to an un identified source, Old Roman says Buehrle sells autographs to auction at St. Louis Cards fest. Is this the real truth? I want Phil Rodgers to break this story A.S.A.P.

Maybe I'm just dense, but I don't understand what story you want Rogers to break - just that Buehrle was at a charity event sponsored by the Cardinals signing autographs? Is that what the Buehrle family, Gammons, the Get Up Guy and Levine have all confirmed? If so, what's the big deal? (And if Levine already reported this, Rodgers wouldn't be breaking the story anyway). Am I missing something?

Well I agree with MB for going and giving auction items to the Cards fest. He can do what he wants. Also, at a player of his caliber, he should ask for a short term deal with a trade clause, so then he can get traded. I am really serious that some of us should go to comiskey and picket; with FIRE KENNY WILLIAMS signs in our freezing fingers. A.K.A. Simpsons, Homer's Hunger strike. HSC is correct on the MB situation, it was announced by Bruce Levine, and Peter Gammons, I am in the process of bringing all of the information together and sending it to Phil Rodgers. So heres my break down, I want to get this straight.

MB's "Family or Friends" posted on MLB Message boards for about this. Peter Gammons, the Get up guy, Bruce Levine have confirmed it. Supposedly Buehrle speaks the truth. Fans are enraged about this. According to an un identified source, Old Roman says Buehrle sells autographs to auction at St. Louis Cards fest. Is this the real truth? I want Phil Rodgers to break this story A.S.A.P.

Maybe I'm just dense, but I don't understand what story you want Rogers to break - just that Buehrle was at a charity event sponsored by the Cardinals signing autographs? Is that what the Buehrle family, Gammons, the Get Up Guy and Levine have all confirmed? If so, what's the big deal? (And if Levine already reported this, Rodgers wouldn't be breaking the story anyway). Am I missing something?

No.. you're not missing anything. Some just like to complain about any and everything. Heck.. if MB wins 20 and gets the MVP, there will still be folks complaining. Can't please all the people all the time...

now that this is done, can someone pls delete this whole thing. like this if anyone new comes on board, they won't think this happens everynight.

what do you think>

I agree. It's funny.. for a minute. But with all the attention going into personal attacks (and the stellar vocabulary :nono :P ) makes ya just not to read because it seems like that's all that's going on.

I'm not trying to be a jerk but if it makes you not want to read it then don't.

I think it is a usefull resource. It helps new posters know what to expect.

what do you think>

Yes you are.. but that's ok. :P

I've been reading here long enough to know that's not how it is all the time. But a few people that I directed here (new folks) that saw several of the war like threads the past 2 weeks made comments that it seems that a few people here just like the flame others for their opinions. Different strokes for different folks. Personally, I find ignoring those who make completely silly assumptions and not responding to them irritates them more.

what do you think>

Oh.. one more thing.. IMO by it being a tool in letting others know what to expect...

Would you want to post somewhere knowing that if your opinion isn't popular you'd get told to f-off and get called names..?

what do you think>

be that as it may, if we were getting any new posters, esp since the espn ad, this thread makes us look no better than mlb msg board.

i mean no offense to anyone, everyone needs to vent and i did my share as well.

can't we all be friends

:lol:

what do you think>

be that as it may, if we were getting any new posters, esp since the espn ad, this thread makes us look no better than mlb msg board.

can't we all be friends

OMG LDF... Get this.. I cut this thing out of the news paper a few years ago.. it's an ad for the Score. It's 2 robots wearing cubs & Sox uni's.. they look like they are about to fight.. and the caption says "Why can't we be friends" When I read your post I busted out laughing...

Yep.. I'm weird :huh:

what do you think>

can't we all be friends

OMG LDF... Get this.. I cut this thing out of the news paper a few years ago.. it's an ad for the Score. It's 2 robots wearing cubs & Sox uni's.. they look like they are about to fight.. and the caption says "Why can't we be friends" When I read your post I busted out laughing...

Yep.. I'm weird :huh:

can't we friends was copied from the rodney king interview. :lol:

and i truly have a quirky sense of humor which most of the time is missed here. but oh well

I thought it was "Can't we all just get along"

Rodney King was the source of "why can't we all just get along" if I remeber correctlly.

"Why can't we be friends" I think was a Smashmouth song of little note; for people old enough to, say, remember the 1977 Sox, "why can't we be friends" is a song by the group War.

Why Can't We Be Friends

War

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time

I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?