Lenny Wilkins

He's made a living of being a pain in the ass since he was a hoosier.

They didn't tell Don he was fired until 5:10EST. An hour and a half before their game vs. Orlando. Then Knick security escourted Don and his wife out of the arena, but they got him a cab. What a dick.

They didn't tell Don he was fired until 5:10EST. An hour and a half before their game vs. Orlando. Then Knick security escourted Don and his wife out of the arena, but they got him a cab. What a dick.

Yeah it kinda surprised me that they fired him on the night of a game. But then again, Isiah.

Doesn't suprise me. Chaney was always gonna get fired, the question was when though. Hopefully this doesn't fire up da Knicks against my Magic tonite. Bf u know it, Michael Doleac will prob hav a career nite in da paint. :lol:

Wow did that change quick.  One minute it was Frattello the next Wilkins...

Isiah is really pissing people off quick.

Frattelo was telling people he had the job, but the word from his camp is that he was never even offered the job. He was just strung along by Isiah.

Wow did that change quick.  One minute it was Frattello the next Wilkins...

Isiah is really pissing people off quick.

He's definitely good at that....and I'm surprised he got another coat and tie job.....

The job w/ the Raptors sure went well. He did wonders for the CBA. (:fyou) Thomas wasn't the greatest guy to be coaching the Pacers, and now the Knicks hire him as a GM. Oh boy!

YA I couldnt believe it when I heard about it, I thought for sure Fratello was going to be hired. AS a big Knick fan I would probably rather see Fratello, but im still happy cause Wilkins is better then Chaney. I just hope to see results on the court.