Bored out of my mind

Cali

I dislocated my knee yesterday, and all I can do sit around the house and watch TV. It sounds like a relaxing thing, but I never realized how bored you can get doing nothing. I really hope I heal fast or else I'm gonna go bonkers.

:bang :bang :bang

i just moved to denver and i dont know anyone yet, and i also am bored out of my mind i cant wait for school to start up, 9 more days and counting.

i dislocated my knee 3 years ago and i know what you mean by bored out of your mind, luckly i had a wireless keyboard and mouse and a computer next to my bed.

I dislocated my knee yesterday, and all I can do sit around the house and watch TV. It sounds like a relaxing thing, but I never realized how bored you can get doing nothing. I really hope I heal fast or else I'm gonna go bonkers.

:bang  :bang  :bang

Welcome to my hell. Only about ten days until I go back to school though, so I'm most of the way there.

Ouch, u didn't hav to pop it back it did ya? One of the most sickenin things I've seen is from a football game down here, and a guy's knee is completely out of place and he just whackin at it bout 5 or 6 times and eventually it just pops back in. :o

:bang  :bang  :bang

I've had knee problems through out my life. Had both of them scoped and they still bother me. I can't predict the weather or anything but they are b****es, especially since I am rather active.

Cali,

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 1 just came out on DVD. There is something you can watch. I'm watching that hour long "documentary" that aired before the series started. Funny s***.

"Only two people wear sunglasses indoors, Blind People and Assholes."

I never saw Season 1 so I probably will watch em all tomorrow.

I took an awkward step coming down the stairs and POP my left kneecap was on the side of my leg. Most pain I've ever experienced, the popping it back in wasn't painful at all, the dislocating hurt like a motherf***er. First bone breaking or dislocating I've ever had, which is funny because a couple of days ago I was talking to one of my friends about how I've never had any problems with bones.

When I get some $$$ I will be getting the CYE DVD. I have seen all the episodes before so I'm not in a huge rush. The mock-umentary is great.

"You get this great gum conversation on tape?"

I love that he thinks he has to nod to every black person he sees.

"You know what I liked about Hitler? He didn't take s*** from magicians"

"The closest I've ever come to death was when I masturbated with a 104 degree temperature"

Cara-lin Cara-LINE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: