marlins get pudge

soxfan420

Our offence was third in the AL in runs scored and that was with guys like Clayton and Mark johnson on the team. We didn't need Irod. Olivo's arm is as good as Irod's and his offence has to be at least as good as Johnson's probably better. As long as he learns the finer points of the position from Alomar he should prove to be an excellent catcher, we didn't need Irod.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I never liked IRod, glad he is not with us.

i agree............whole heartedly.........hmm funny thing reading this.. where were all you guys at with this irod is over the hill stuff and cant call a game when i said it i got bashed for it.(not you cw i knew where you were lol)......oh wait a minute, never mind.. sorry wrong boards.. that would have been kurzer and his buddies on the mlb boards .. excuse me...........

I never liked IRod, glad he is not with us.

i agree............whole heartedly.........hmm funny thing reading this.. where were all you guys at with this irod is over the hill stuff and cant call a game when i said it i got bashed for it.(not you cw i knew where you were lol)......oh wait a minute, never mind.. sorry wrong boards.. that would have been kurzer and his buddies on the mlb boards .. excuse me...........

I actually agree with you hsc. I dont know why but I never liked the idea of getting IRod this offseason. Hes falling fast and besides, we have enough catchers. KW made a move passing him up...