CHAT party?

Be Good

I would love to have a chat party and so would many other people here. We all keep talkin about it but we never get anything goin. I would volunteer to be in charge of organazing a time, if no one else wants to.

Some ideas I have:

Have 2 chat partys a week, 1 for the morning people at around noon and one for the night people at like 10. (Also if im in charge I would have people PM and have a poll for what time's to do it so we all could have a time that fits us all)

I'm growing

Wow, took me a second to see what you were getting at. Here are some more corrections that I am going to do cause I am Mr. Correction today. :D

I would love to have a chat party, as would many other people here. We keep talking about it, but never get anything going. I volunteer to be in charge of organazing, if no one else would like to.

Some ideas I have:

Have two chat parties a week, one for the morning people around noon and one for the night people around 10 pm.

Also, if I'm in charge I would have people PM (I really do not understand what you are tryng to say here) and have a poll for what times to do it, so we all could have a time that works for us.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, took me a second to see what you were getting at. Here are some more corrections that I am going to do cause I am Mr. Correction today.  :D

I would love to have a chat party, as would many other people here. We keep talking about it, but never get anything going. I volunteer to be in charge of organazing, if no one else would like to.

Some ideas I have:

Have two chat parties a week, one for the morning people around noon and one for the night people around 10 pm.

Also, if I'm in charge I would have people PM (I really do not understand what you are tryng to say here) and have a poll for what times to do it, so we all could have a time that works for us.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks Super :lol: I knew it would take everyone time to figure out why I edited it. I am working very hard on trying to be a better poster.

BHBG-  take charge.  Tell people to be around at a certian time.  If it doesn't work, change it.  Pissing around and waiting for someone to do something is the whole reason that this hasn't happened yet.

Thanks SS. I will get something going later today.

Ok I was thinking since there are some posters who only post during the morning that we should have 2, one in the morning and one at night.

Go for it, do what you please. I'm not into the whole schedule and planning, more of the techy stuff, like helping Jas get it set up. Throw some dates at me BEGOOD and I'll throw them in the calendar.

EDIT again, I'll be gone this weekend pretty much till Tuesday, you may want to take big charge and tell the mods to sticky a thread for something about the date for the chat.

Go for it, do what you please. I'm not into the whole schedule and planning, more of the techy stuff, like helping Jas get it set up. Throw some dates at me BEGOOD and I'll throw them in the calendar.

I would like to have 3 a week:

Since Sunday is a good day for everyone how is:

Sunday's at 8 PM central I relize the next couple weeks with football games at that time the chat will be empty at least for me, ill be watching the games.

And for the mornings sine we have some members who only post during the mornings how is: Tuesday's at 11 AM Central.

Also we have many members that post only during the late night (like me sometimes) so how is: Wednesday's at 11 PM Central.

PM me or post in this thread if you would like to have it any other day or time. For the morning chats I wont be around anyways most of the time, so pick any other day if it is better for you.

As of now by the looks of it it appears that we have enough people to show up for all 3 days a week:

Sunday 8 pm central (9 et, 8mt, 7 pt)

Tuesday 11 am central ( noon et, 10 mt, 9 pt)

Wednesday 11 pm central(midnight et, 10 mt, 9 pt)