My apologies...

Soxplosion

Well, Im gonna admit it. I acted like friggin Bobby Knight today. Its exam week and theres a lot of crap to do which is a real pain in the butt. So I was in a bad mood when I got home and I saw all this anti KW talk on here and I flipped. Honestly I have been favoring KW since the Colon trade and with good reason. So even tho I like Buehrle I just flipped. I didnt like seeing everyone bash Kenny. I really do like Mark but when I read about how he was offered seven million over 3 years I couldnt handle it. Is what cwsox said about the contract, 300000 with a 10000 AS bonus, really true? If it is, for a pitcher like Mark, I must say that was rather stingy of KW. But I wont trun my back on KW, I just hope hell do better and sign MB (actually, Kenny has been doing quite well lately, just resigning Buehrle and Colon would make it complete). So, again, i apologize for my actions today...

300000 with a 10000 AS bonus, really true? If it is, for a pitcher like Mark, I must say that was rather stingy of KW. But I wont trun my back on KW, I just hope hell do better and sign MB (actually, Kenny has been doing quite well lately, just resigning Buehrle and Colon would make it complete). So, again, i apologize for my actions today...

same numbers as last year plus the $10,000 MVP bonus, and last years number was $300,000 something, not sure of the exact amount at the moment but someone will know

300000 with a 10000 AS bonus, really true? If it is, for a pitcher like Mark, I must say that was rather stingy of KW. But I wont trun my back on KW, I just hope hell do better and sign MB (actually, Kenny has been doing quite well lately, just resigning Buehrle and Colon would make it complete). So, again, i apologize for my actions today...

same numbers as last year plus the $10,000 MVP bonus, and last years number was $300,000 something, not sure of the exact amount at the moment but someone will know

Kenny, you gotta do better than this.

But, wait a sec, shouldnt JR be the culprit? Hes the one who controls the money, not Kenny. Kenny offered MB what he had and he the little he had due to JRs stinginess. I dont like JR at all and if he loses MB, while all yall are protesting at KWs house Im gonna be at Jerrys place!

cwsox

did kw offer him zito like money or not in the beginning? has he approach mark with more money beside the money that he finally offered? Do you really know all the numbers here?

do not read this as an attack but just some questions i have been wondering.

cwsox

did kw offer him zito like money or not in the beginning? has he approach mark with more money beside the money that he finally offered? Do you really know all the numbers here?

do not read this as an attack but just some questions i have been wondering.

This is the quote from the close Buehrle relative as posted on the MLB board and I can't say more than that at this moment without violating confidence:

"For one, KW is not negotiating with Mark. The Sox have a person on staff just for that. Mark does have an agent, not a lawyer. The reason Mark hasn't signed is because the contract offered by the Sox is basically the same as last year. It's like offering a kid two quarters one year and five dimes the next. I can say this with 100% accuracy of the facts...not fiction and you know I can."

The difference in the "basically the same" was the MVP bonus thing.

and besides what HSC and GUG have posted here and there - and everyone knows they are close to the Buehrles, and what Ncorg posted on MLB and he has front office connections - I have also heard from the Buehrles otherwise - so that is the best confirmation that I can offer publicly. If that is not enough, I can't do more, sorry about that. But I am very certain as to this being the truth, knowing the Buehrles enough to know they are straight shooters.