I miss you Heather

Be Good

Awww, TheBigHurtBEGOOD...How nice of a thing for you to say!

Right now, I'm in my final semester of college, which is the most intense semester of one's scholarly life. I'm going to be student teaching in under a month with graduation in May. So, my online time will be very limited at times. You'll understand more about this when you approach the threshold of your career. :)

In addition, hockey season is in full-gear. As you may know, hockey is by far my favorite sport. So, until the Stanley Cup Finals are a couple weeks being over, I don't really change what I pay attention mostly to. Hell, the only real times hockey doesn't dominate my mind is from the end of June through the end of July (training camp begins in August)...That's only a month of time. No knock on football, baseball, or basketball...But, hockey's just #1 in my heart! It is because of this that literally 90% of my non-scholarly time on the internet is spent at Blackhawkzone.com.

I'll be around more when baseball season gets going though, so don't you worry!

Again, thanks for the concern, and :begood for me, okay? :)

I guess you could call me a massochist here...lol! But, I don't just follow the Blackhawks. I check out NHL.com, TSN.ca, Faceoff.com, and other great hockey resources every day in order to keep "up to date" with the goings on around the league. If it's hockey, and it's on TV (or I have the time and energy to go and watch it live), I'm watching it! :)