K-MART

i go to western carolina Univeristy and we have a kid playing basketball names kevin martin. He is leading the country in scoring and has been all year. Just wondering if any of you have heard of him? He has been in sports illiustrated and sportscenter in the last two weeks. :drink

I never heard anything about this guy, but ill keep my ears open. :)

lol, me too. I thought it was going to be about a stupid law suit filed against them or something.

I thought it was about K-Mart trying to buy a stadium, to have naming rights to. :lol:

NICE job by putting it all on one window be good. You are the opposite of a spammer.  :lol:

Ya exactly, I wanted to reply to your quote so instead of posting back to back, I added in your quote and commented on it. All in one post. Jason will be so proud. :lol:

Not unusual for a kid from a smaller school to be leading the NCAA. We had a kid, Chapman, that led the nation in 3s a couple seasons ago.

Usually what happens is the kid is a one dimensional guy, and the bigger schools pass him over. Or his IQ doesn't quite reach room temp and can not make it academically.

Always fun to watch.

in the sports illustrated article.

a lot of team wanted him to transfer last year but he did not want to sit out a year

and dick vitale on sportscenter said he had one of the sweetest shots in basketball

he is not one demensional either he can play inside, shoot the three, and is a great passer

in the sports illustrated article.

a lot of team wanted him to transfer last year but he did not want to sit out a year

and dick vitale on sportscenter said he had one of the sweetest shots in basketball

he is not one demensional either he can play inside, shoot the three, and is a great passer

So how did WCU recruit the best guard in the NCAA? He's not a local kid wanting to play close to home.

6'7" 185 he may need to put on a few pounds of muscle before playing in the NBA. He's a Junior, maybe he'll bulk up for his Senior year, unless he declares pro.

Pippen played for Central Arkansas and what was the tiny school that Parish played for?

6'7" 185 he may need to put on a few pounds of muscle before playing in the NBA. He's a Junior, maybe he'll bulk up for his Senior year, unless he declares pro.

Pippen played for Central Arkansas and what was the tiny school that Parish played for?

Centenary. And I didn't look that up either. :headbang