Fannie May Hoarding

Queen Prawn

Since there are so many heated debates going on in here, I decided to start a fluff thread. :P Here it goes...

Has anyone hoarded any Fanny May/Fanny Farmer candy? If so, what'd you get?

I hoarded after the dentist last night (they are/were half a block away from my dentist - it's a conspiracy I tell ya! :lol: ).

I bought some Fanny Farmer mint-meltaways (they were out of the Fanny May variety of mint-meltaways, a small mixed box, some Colonials and a several large single pack of Fanny May mint meltaways and buttercreams. My freezer is now well stocked.

My folks just arrived for their annual visit with the grandkids. Usually they know they are not allowed into my house without a box of Salerno butter cookies from back home. This year they were instructed to also bring down some Fanny May, which they did do.

My only problem is I'm knee-deep in the %&$*$! South Beach Diet quick start phase 1 (the wife hates going it alone). It will still be several more days before I can have a cookie or a chocolate, (not to mention beer) and I can do naught but watch as my kids consume the precious items in front of me. :angry:

On the plus side, I have lost more than 12 pounds in less than two weeks. But if teh butter cookies are gone before I get some ther ewill be trouble. :D