Bears Hire Shea as their new OC

no..tony gonzalez was their best reciever  ;)

Oh ya, I know that, but their actually receiving core was pretty weak when you think about it. That system made those guys a lot better.

I think the Bears have some of the offensive weapons, but they need Grossman to step up, the line to be accurate and they will definately need major production from some of their young wr's.

Oh ya, I know that, but their actually receiving core was pretty weak when you think about it.  That system made those guys a lot better. 

I think the Bears have some of the offensive weapons, but they need Grossman to step up, the line to be accurate and they will definately need major production from some of their young wr's.

I think that the fact that Shea was a QB coach is only going to help Rex. I think that Shea is going to be the direct reason why Grossman becomes the next Brett Favre. You can quote me on that.

lets give grossman some time to develop...i dont want to see another cade mcclown situation...i still believe under the right situation mcclown could have been a good QB..lets not do the same to rex with unreasonable expectations..

Im not trying to put pressure on Rex, I just dont think that I've been as excited about any Chicago Bear.... Rex just seems like he could become the next big thing in the NFL. He's a cool dude.

i remember feeling that way about mcnown after he threw 4 td's against detroit or something like that...if only he could play detroit every week,...he'd be better than tom brady :lol:

im cautiously optomistic about grossman...he made some nice plays year..and i was more impressed with some of the plays he didnt make..like just dumping the ball off or throwing it out of bounds...but i also saw a kid that wants to throw the bomb on every play..he has to change that mentality...he is also kinda small..i hope he is tough enough to withstand an NFL schedule..

time will tell with rex..but its a better situation then what we have had at the QB position in a long time

lets give grossman some time to develop...i dont want to see another cade mcclown situation...i still believe under the right situation mcclown could have been a good QB..lets not do the same to rex with unreasonable expectations..

People said the same thing about Rashaan Sallam.