if this is true

baggio202

i saw this on another forum but i dont have anyway of authenticating it..if anyone can prove or disprove it id appreciate it...but if it is true...tsk ..tsk..tsk

Sounds like Wesley Clark truly believed that Saddam Hussein was a threat to humanity not long before the war in Iraq began. In late 2002, Clark told our U.S. Congress that, "There's no question that Saddam Hussein is a threat... Yes, he has chemical and biological weapons. He's had those for a long time. But the United States right now is on a very much different defensive posture than we were before September 11th of 2001... He is, as far as we know, actively pursuing nuclear capabilities, though he doesn't have nuclear warheads yet. If he were to acquire nuclear weapons, I think our friends in the region would face greatly increased risks as would we."

hasnt wesley been saying all along he never backed a war against saddam????

i saw this on another forum but i dont have anyway of authenticating it..if anyone can prove or disprove it id appreciate it...but if it is true...tsk ..tsk..tsk

Sounds like Wesley Clark truly believed that Saddam Hussein was a threat to humanity not long before the war in Iraq began. In late 2002, Clark told our U.S. Congress that, "There's no question that Saddam Hussein is a threat... Yes, he has chemical and biological weapons. He's had those for a long time. But the United States right now is on a very much different defensive posture than we were before September 11th of 2001... He is, as far as we know, actively pursuing nuclear capabilities, though he doesn't have nuclear warheads yet. If he were to acquire nuclear weapons, I think our friends in the region would face greatly increased risks as would we."

hasnt wesley been saying all along he never backed a war against saddam????

So lets review. Howard Dean likes to run his mouth then is forced to issue a "clarifying" statement, then the following day denies he ever said what he said in the first place.

Wesley Clark is nothing more than a blowhard on an ego trip and if what you posted is accurate then he's a hypocrite as well.

4 MORE YEARS!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!