Along Came Polly

aboz56

Are you kidding me...Ben Stiller wouldn't have a part in a chick flick.  Guy is one of the funniest in the business, if not the funniest.  Next opinion please.

It sounds stupid. Maybe its just me but I refuse to watch a movie unless someone gets shot and/or there is at least one good beatdown involved.

Thoughts or reviews from anyone that's seen it....

Wondering if I should go see it today on my day off.

I got to think this movie is gonna be hilarious, I dont know anyone that has seen it... but when does Ben Stiller make a mad movie when he's the star in it. Im gonna go see this one, and The Butterfly Effect as my next 2 movies...

(annnnnd maybe LOTR again....) lol

It sounds stupid.  Maybe its just me but I refuse to watch a movie unless someone gets shot and/or there is at least one good beatdown involved.

Hence why you have Nuke Clevleand as your signature and why your avatar is a line of soldiers waiting for battle? Makes sense i guess.... :bang

wow, your "spins" suck. Jenny Aninston is smoking hot, and Ben Stiller is really funny.

Yeah, no doubt there, besides The Royal Tannenbaums, what movie has Ben Stiller been in recently that wasnt good... Jennifer is a good actress as well, not oscar award winning, but still good...

Yeah, no doubt there, besides The Royal Tannenbaums, what movie has Ben Stiller been in recently that wasnt good...  Jennifer is a good actress as well, not oscar award winning, but still good...

Aniston is an outstanding actress -

some of her movie choices have been lame, but The Good Girl (definately not a chick flick, got rave reviews, and does have a police stand off with guns and a suicide so might be close to Nuke's criteria) was a really fine film and Aniston was really amazing good in that that - she should have had the Oscar nomination that went to Diane Ladd -

Aniston is an outstanding actress -

some of her movie choices have been lame, but The Good Girl (definately not a chick flick, got rave reviews, and does have a police stand off with guns and a suicide so might be close to Nuke's criteria) was a really fine film and Aniston was really amazing good in that that - she should have had the Oscar nomination that went to Diane Ladd -

I'd bet you that in two years, she'll be known only as Brad Pitt's wife (or ex-wife). The "talent" from "Friends" is minimal at best, none of them can or will be successful in movies!

Good thing for them that they make royalties!

Did you think Office Space sucked?  Personally I thought that was one of the funniest comedies I've ever seen.

Office Space is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen. I'd put that in my top 10 movie list for comedies, that movie is just as funny even after seeing it about 300 times. In fact, I'd go watch it if Illniois didnt play in 13 minutes.

Office Space is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen.  I'd put that in my top 10 movie list for comedies, that movie is just as funny even after seeing it about 300 times.  In fact, I'd go watch it if Illniois didnt play in 13 minutes.

"Have you theen my thapler?" :lol:

That's definitely one of the greatest. I think I'll check this one out...Ben Stiller has made some HILARIOUS movies, and Jennifer Aniston=:notworthy

The commercials and previews chased me away from this movie.

Ben Stiller has become increasingly more annoying and the Stupid Factor of his movies is through the roof.

I just plain don't like Jennifer Aniston one bit - I don't find her particularly attractive, and I can't stand her voice.

Ans saying that Office Space was funny because of Jennifer Aniston is like saying that The Usual Suspects was good because of Steven Baldwin - completely inaccurate.

No one said she made the movie funnier. We are simpliy stating that she was in one of the funniest movies that have come out in the last 10 years.

Yeah, I guess you're right, after I re-read the contaxt of the bringing up of Office Space.

I guess my reaction was based more on Steven Baldwin bringing up The Usual Suspects every time someone says he sucks as an actor ( which he does ).

As far as Baldwin is concerned, "BioDome" erases The Usual Suspects from his resume, and The Flintstones movie is sitting there waiting to erase any other good movie he happens to accidentally appear in.

I caught the movie on Thursday. Went to a free screening and it was solid. Now remember, I didn't pay anything for the movie, so any laughs were simply a plus.

It was an alright movie, was pretty funny and Jennifer Aniston was looking good.

And Israel, you gotta rent office space..its an all time classic.