Along Came Polly

aboz56

One movie of Stiller's I hate is definetly Zoolander...I walked out of that movie in the theater..

What! Zoolander was hilarious.... That whole movie was great... Come on, here's a classic zoolander moment:

I thought you were going to tell me what a bad eugoogalizer I am.

A what?

A eugoogalizer. One who speaks at funerals. Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogly was?

OR the "Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good" was classic too. Will Ferrell was hilarious in that movie too... i cant see how you walked out of the theater...

I just watched Along Came Polly and it was a typical Stiller movie. Not as funny as Meet the Parents or Something About Mary, but funny none the less. If you like previous Stiller movies, than I would recommend seeing this movie. It has some very funny parts and some parts that are pretty sick(typical Stiller). I would give it a 3.5 out of 5. Its not a chick flick either for the person that said that it looked like one.

:lol:  :lol:

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam ... i swear to god im gonna kick this piece of s*** out the window!"

LMFAO!!!! That little Arab dude got me laughing right at the beginning when he was stuck in traffic then he starts shaking the steering wheel & cursing in arabic.

Yeah, no doubt there, besides The Royal Tannenbaums, what movie has Ben Stiller been in recently that wasnt good

Not a big fan of New Yorker fiction, are we? Stiller was never better/quirkier/more poignant than he was in TRT and ditto for GP. The scene in a tent, the Elliot Smith song......And we all know Gene Hackman is god, don't we?

Aniston? Fine comediene actress, certainly by far most talented one on Friends. Some dramatic ability as well, though sadly she is not in Julienne Moore, Cate Blanchett or Emily Watson's class.

Whoever said Office Space is a classic was dead f***in' on.

Damn, it feels good to be a gansta indeed! :headbang

Never saw it!

Every movie she's been in has been ripped by the "critics", so I never go to them.

You kidding right? You don't actually go by what the so called experts say do ya? Most of my favorite movies ever were THRASHED by "experts".

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

The Fifth Element

Rounders

ALL thrashed by these piece of s*** "critics"

Go form your own opinions israel4ever. Honestly, no one can tell you what YOU will enjoy in a film. Also, DEFINATELY watch Office Space.....cult classic that 90% of the blue collar cubicle workers can quote en masse.

Ok, i've counted 2 posts now on how Zoolander is bad, I'd like to know whats bad about it.  There must have been over 100 lines in that movie that I busted up on, so unless you took every moment seriously as hell, how could you not think this was a great comedy.

Yeah, I dont get it either...anytime I'm flipping thru the movie channels, and Zoolander is on, I watch it.

"Oh!!!!! The files are IN the computer??"

My two cents:    I like Ben Stiller.  I really enjoyed Meet the Parents. However, Zoolander is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.  :puke    The Royal Tenenbaums is just wierd.

As far as Jennifer Aniston goes,  I love Office Space and rather enjoyed Bruce Almighty.

That about sums up my feelings right there.

Zoolander... was one of the absolute worst movies in history

Meet the Parents.... one of the funniest in movie history

Royal Tanembaums.... one of the weirdest movies in history

Yeah, I dont get it either...anytime I'm flipping thru the movie channels, and Zoolander is on, I watch it.

"Oh!!!!! The files are IN the computer??"

"When I was in Highschool.... I was anerexic"

(pause) "You can read people's minds?"

It was predictable.... and besides some funny Will Farrell... useless.

Along came polly isnt worth the 8.75.... The entire time watching this, I kept feeling... I saw this before... oh yeah there's something about mary.... but wait that was funnier than this watered down PG-13 version. But it was time spent with my Mrs.... so I guess if your looking for a date flick check it out.

And one more thing ABoz.... Ben Stiller can't hold Will Farrell's beanbag... Farrell is by far the funniest guy in the movies right now/

Ben Stiller can't hold Will Farrell's beanbag... Farrell is by far the funniest guy in the movies right now

Will Ferrel is awesome no doubt, SNL is absolute unwatchable garbage (Any Poehler notwithstanding) without him. But you can do a lot worse (hello Chris Rock!) than Ben Stiller IMO; he was hilarious on his short-lived HBO show and has been a unique Jewish straight-man presence in mainstream comedy- Flirting with Disaster and TRT and TISAM and Meet the Parents wouldn't be HALF as funny without him.

And for the last time, all youse "office drones" folk should Netflix the first season of The Office if you like laughing pretty hard :whip