ARow busting his ass

southsider2k5

If we have 25 players on the final roster at the end of Spring Training like Aaron Rowand then we will have a winning club. Some players are in situations where they don't get a chance to show what they can do a a regular and A-Row certainly has been there. He has been touted by KW as the starting CF at least twice that I can remember and then KW turned around and got Lofton and A-Row was hurt. I think 2004 can be the year for him to shine. I also think that Big Frank will be just fine too.

You dont like my attempt at humor Mr. I have 4 posts to my credit?  Too bad BIOTCH!!  Why dont you go f*** yourself instead.

:fyou

What the hell does my number of posts have to do with anything? At least they were intelligent. I've been reading your posts for sometime now, and like I said before, you are an idiot.

I actually hope that Rowand is our starting CF this year as much as i'd like to see Reed come up and play right away. Aaron has earned a chance as the starter for a while now, i think Harris should take Rowands spot on the bench and just stay a role player. I especially like to hear that Rowand is busting his ass off with earlier talks of Valentin playing CF, so maybe we'll stick to the gameplan and leave him at SS where he should be, and Uribe at 2nd.

GO SOX 2004 + #45!