Talking Baseball on ESPN 1000 am right now:

CSF

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys and gals, lets take some deep breaths and calm down :)

Thank you Jason, this was starting to remind me of last week in Ricobene's on 26th St.

Seems these two construction guys arrived at the pizza line about the same time, and there was quite the, ahem, discussion about who got there first. In total, it was approximately 13 feet of height and about 600 lbs. of weight between the two of 'em.

The best part is, this tiny female cop comes up to them and kicks them both outta line!! :headbang

She goes, "You guys can't behave, no pizza. Go somewhere else before I TAKE you somewhere else."

I told her afterwards, "hey, great job officer!". She says to me, "Yeah, not only that, I got my pizza faster too!" :lol:

Heavy load??? Bluffing 101: do NOT get into particulars, or you'll get burned.

And did you jus' say somesink bad 'bout Voodoochile, you maggot? NO, I must have read you wrong.

You really should learn English. Yes I did say "somesink" about voodoo. He is very negative in eerything he writes and responds to. He thinks he knows just about everything and is actually clueless and if he doesnt know something he refers it to the bigger know it all Daver. It is just one big pessimistic comment after another. I can't stand it over there.

Seeing that someone that has actually met me is telling you differently...

You obviously ARE making it up..

Theres only one way to settle this "wide load" issue....and thats to take a picture of your bare ass with STEFF written across. Then we will open up a poll and vote wheter its considered a wide load. ;)

Theres only one way to settle this "wide load" issue....and thats to take a picture of your bare ass with STEFF written across. Then we will open up a poll and vote wheter its considered a wide load.

Please no. If these people are telling the truth I really don't want to see that.

Thank you Jason, this was starting to remind me of last week in Ricobene's on 26th St.

Seems these two construction guys arrived at the pizza line about the same time, and there was quite the, ahem, discussion about who got there first. In total, it was approximately 13 feet of height and about 600 lbs. of weight between the two of 'em.

The best part is, this tiny female cop comes up to them and kicks them both outta line!! 

She goes, "You guys can't behave, no pizza. Go somewhere else before I TAKE you somewhere else."

I told her afterwards, "hey, great job officer!". She says to me, "Yeah, not only that, I got my pizza faster too!"

Now that is a great story. I wish I was there to see that.

We have been going round and round about his for days. Really whatever. I will have to agree to disagree with you on this. My whole point is he was asked about Frank specifically. He didn't call him out, the reporter did. He answered the question honestly. It is not a very well kept rumor about Frank as everyone and anyone knows this about him.

Please don't compare sports to the business world. There are many things I don't agree would translate from sports to business. I hate when people make that connection because it really doesnt make sense. If you want to talk money in baseball to the way it is handled in business then fine, but other than that it really doesnt make sense.

Well hell... I tried to do that and you called me a hypocrite and said I said things I didn't say....

Everyone knows what about Frank..? You know what Frank acts like in the Clubhouse? How many players have said negative things about Frank...? In 15 years.. HOW MANY..? 2. Paul and David Wells. Yea... he must be horrible to be around.. :rolleyes:

Don't compare sports to the real world in this situation...?? So.. if you got a new boss and upon him being introduced to the company.. if front of the ENTIRE company he said.. "so.. I hear that southsideirish guy has a attitude and is moody.." you'd be OK with that? :huh:

Hey, sorry if it offends you, really. I have heard it from more than one person.

Offends me.....? That people have nothing better to do than to talk about ME and MY ass... I'm flattered!

Talk about someone needing a life.. :rolleyes:

Heavy load??? Bluffing 101: do NOT get into particulars, or you'll get burned.

And did you jus' say somesink bad 'bout Voodoochile, you maggot? NO, I must have read you wrong.

You really should learn English. Yes I did say "somesink" about voodoo. He is very negative in eerything he writes and responds to. He thinks he knows just about everything and is actually clueless and if he doesnt know something he refers it to the bigger know it all Daver. It is just one big pessimistic comment after another. I can't stand it over there.

Best post ever. Telling someone that they sould learn english, when they clearly do not know it themselves. I don't know what 'eerything' means...or how about using a comma...it's 'doesn't', not 'doesnt' too.

Well hell... I tried to do that and you called me a hypocrite and said I said things I didn't say....

Everyone knows what about Frank..? You know what Frank acts like in the Clubhouse? How many players have said negative things about Frank...? In 15 years.. HOW MANY..? 2. Paul and David Wells. Yea... he must be horrible to be around.. 

Don't compare sports to the real world in this situation...?? So.. if you got a new boss and upon him being introduced to the company.. if front of the ENTIRE company he said.. "so.. I hear that southsideirish guy has a attitude and is moody.." you'd be OK with that? 

Everyone knows the God damn rumors about Frank. Have you been living under a rock and not read the numerous columns about his attitude? DAMNIT! I am sure what Ozzie said is not a secret.

No not to this situation. I don't believe there is a press conference held eveytime we get a new boss. I don't think there is someone asking our new boss specific questions about me or any other individual about mine or anyone else's attitude. DAMN!!!

Theres only one way to settle this "wide load" issue....and thats to take a picture of your bare ass with STEFF written across.  Then we will open up a poll and vote wheter its considered a wide load. ;)

OMG.. keep this handy for the "most brilliant idea of 2004" award!!

But sorry.. not gonna happen. Plenty of people here have seen my ass clothed and can comment if they choose.

Everyone knows the God damn rumors about Frank. Have you been living under a rock and not read the numerous columns about his attitude? DAMNIT! I am sure what Ozzie said is not a secret.

No not to this situation. I don't believe there is a press conference held eveytime we get a new boss. I don't think there is someone asking our new boss specific questions about me or any other individual about mine or anyone else's attitude. DAMN!!!

Ahhh... rumors. Kind of like the ones about my ass.... :lolhitting

Does all that pedaling backwards hurt...??

Best post ever. Telling someone that they sould learn english, when they clearly do not know it themselves. I don't know what 'eerything' means...or how about using a comma...it's 'doesn't', not 'doesnt' too.

Okay Super, are you correcting my English? Because that would make both of our posts the greatest ever. As far as I can see you are correcting my writing and typing skills, not my English.

Seems these two construction guys arrived at the pizza line about the same time, and there was quite the, ahem, discussion about who got there first.  In total, it was approximately 13 feet of height and about 600 lbs. of weight between the two of 'em.

The best part is, this tiny female cop comes up to them and kicks them both outta line!!  :headbang

She goes, "You guys can't behave, no pizza.  Go somewhere else before I TAKE you somewhere else."

I told her afterwards, "hey, great job officer!".  She says to me, "Yeah, not only that, I got my pizza faster too!" :lol:

As usual... you have to be the voice of reason. Damnit! :angry:

Okay Super, are you correcting my English? Because that would make both of our posts the greatest ever. As far as I can see you are correcting my writing skills, not my English.

Did you ever go to english class...where you, well, write papers? Oh, I know, it is actually the fact that you are a twelve year old boy. It's okay, everyone here should be easy on the little kids...so I'll be easy on you, until you're at least sixteen.

Did you ever go to english class...where you, well, write papers? Oh, I know, it is actually the fact that you are a twelve year old boy. It's okay, everyone here should be easy on the little kids...so I'll be easy on you, until you're atleast sixteen.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Thank you sir! "atleast"!!!!!!!!

Does all that pedaling backwards hurt...??
What the hell are you talking about? Where did I backpedal?

You're basing your argument on RUMORS!! RUMORS!!

Give me a fact.. just ONE.

Until then, Ozzie, plain and simple IMO, said s*** he shouldn't have.