Talking Baseball on ESPN 1000 am right now:

CSF

First of all I can go to WSI and post if I wanted. I choose not to. I consider it a waste of time. I can't stand the negativity that flows from that board. I think I already stated that, but you must have missed it. Alright go back to when this all started to get mean before you take one instance. Check out who started the insults. It wasn't me. Check out who brought in the profanity. It wasn't me. I handled the discussion just fine. you really need help if you think you can come in at the middle or end of this and pick one person to be the bad guy. I highly doubt your more intelligent than I or have anything more to offer anything or anyone more than I do. Go back to weening on your mama's titty you little baby.

Alright.. SFB... your attitude isn't going to get you anywhere pissing off mods. Everyone knows I brought out the potty mouth.. I always do :lol:

Insult me... YOU s***ting on others is only going to cause you trouble here.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record.. this mess was started when you couldn't leave others opinions regarding Ozzie's comments alone.

I agree, that is usually when a good discussion happens. When people have different opinions. Who wants to have discussions with people that have the exact same opinion as you. That is never that fun. However, I didn't start with the insults or profanity. That is when everything started getting bad and mean.

I agree, that is usually when a good discussion happens. When people have different opinions. Who wants to have discussions with people that have the exact same opinion as you. That is never that fun. However, I didn't start with the insults or profanity. That is when everything started getting bad and mean.

Irish... maybe you really do need to go back and read this thread. Over and over again you discounted others opinions. Had you spoke your peace and moved on, this would not be where it is now.

I'm sorry for saying you had Ozzie's penis in your mouth.. but you're obviously closed minded and not open to others opinions... and you did tell a lie. Not nice... :nono

Just in case noone saw my earlier post, here it is to stop this s***...

Ok dude. This is getting sad. You guys have to stop this little bickering that's going on now. How does this sound....your both right?! If that dosen't sound too convincing, then Steff, you prove your point. You are the "double one" now just back off of every LITTLE minor thing that's being said on posts. Southsideirish, just be a man and back off on trying to prove your point cause you haven't been on this board long enough to be considered "legit." That's not going to cut it here. (esp. telling people who should get banned and who shouldn't cause they can bann your ass just like that ) Now can we ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!

Ok dude. This is getting sad. You guys have to stop this little bickering that's going on now. How does this sound....your both right?! If that dosen't sound too convincing, then Steff, you prove your point. You are the "double one" now just back off of every LITTLE minor thing that's being said on posts. Southsideirish, just be a man and back off on trying to prove your point cause you haven't been on this board long enough to be considered "legit." That's not going to cut it here. (esp. telling people who should get banned and who shouldn't cause they can bann your ass just like that ;)) Now can we ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?! :)  :rolleyes:  :headbang  :bang  :usa

I'm just quoting my eariler post so we can stop this s***...

Irish... maybe you really do need to go back and read this thread. Over and over again you discounted others opinions. Had you spoke your peace and moved on, this would not be where it is now.

I'm sorry for saying you had Ozzie's penis in your mouth.. but you're obviously closed minded and not open to others opinions... and you did tell a lie. Not nice...

Hey I admit I did keep on stating my opinion. I never discounted others. I just argued them. Just because others can't see my point of view doesn't mean I am the only one that is closed minded.

From the "None of my Business" Department:

I just did go back and read the whole thread.

The way I see it is, a bunch of people were expressing their opinion, strongly. And using strong language too. Steff did it, Ottawa was in there, SSIrish you did too, in fact, you didn't "call" anyone any profane name, but you used the term "horses***". So the whole discussion was kind of "gloves off" to start with.

And then it boiled down to two people with strong differing opinions. Which quickly went to, "no, you said" but then, "no, I didn't say that, but you said", and lo and behold, the insults start flying.

No one was smart enough to leave it alone, everyone had to get the last word, and I of course include me because here I am commenting on all this :lol: .

Some of you other guys who popped in just to tell someone else how stupid or clueless they are ... well, see how it feels if/when it happens to you. Even if this guy SSIrish is new and many don't agree with his views, it ain't no fun to get ganged up on. That, in and of itself, is very "Cub-fannish" :lol: , you know, the whole pack mentality thing.

I will include myself as having this weakness, and that is always wanting to have the last word.

Memo to this threads combatants: It'll be very rare when you'll really get the last word, internet message board or not.

Have a great nite everyone.

Hey I admit I did keep on stating my opinion. I never discounted others. I just argued them. Just because others can't see my point of view doesn't mean I am the only one that is closed minded.

Yeah.. umm.. once again. You might want to go back and read the entire thread.

You discounted several times...

you haven't been on this board long enough to be considered "legit." That's not going to cut it here.

What the f*** does that mean? Not legit? I really don't understand. Please explain

(esp. telling people who should get banned and who shouldn't cause they can bann your ass just like that )

If your talking about the post to Brando I hope you can tell it was a joke. It was a response to some voodoo post. Jeeze.

Southsideirish, just be a man and back off on trying to prove your point cause you haven't been on this board long enough to be considered "legit."

Thats not true; if your make a valid point then people will respect it regardless of your time as a member. Its because people disagreed with Southsideirish that this argument has went on, not due to his status of being "legit"

Either your half a f*g or your voodoo himslef. Either way your a very sad man

Do you you have a problem with f**s? I sure as hell don't. f**s rule!

Actually, you're the first person who said I was voodoo, very perceptive fella you are. Who knows, I might just be-- afterall, if George Santayana is to be taken literally, aren't we ALL just a little bit Voodoo? Whoa, I am waxing abstract again...

And Steff....big butts are very much fantastic, you don't know what you are missing, girl! :lol:

The way I see it is, a bunch of people were expressing their opinion, strongly.  And using strong language too.  Steff did it, Ottawa was in there, SSIrish you did too, in fact, you didn't "call" anyone any profane name, but you used the term "horses***".  So the whole discussion was kind of "gloves off" to start with.

And then it boiled down to two people with strong differing opinions.  Which quickly went to, "no, you said" but then, "no, I didn't say that, but you said", and lo and behold, the insults start flying.

No one was smart enough to leave it alone, everyone had to get the last word, and I of course include me because here I am commenting on all this  :lol: .

Some of you other guys who popped in just to tell someone else how stupid or clueless they are ... well, see how it feels if/when it happens to you.  Even if this guy SSIrish is new and many don't agree with his views, it ain't no fun to get ganged up on.  That, in and of itself, is very "Cub-fannish"  :lol: , you know, the whole pack mentality thing.

I will include myself as having this weakness, and that is always wanting to have the last word.

Memo to this threads combatants:  It'll be very rare when you'll really get the last word, internet message board or not.

JimH, you're one of the most intelligent and revered posters here. I suggest you not soil your reputation by getting involved in this smackdown of a thread.

Brando.

Thats not true; if your make a valid point then people will respect it regardless of your time as a member.  Its because people disagreed with Southsideirish that this argument has went on, not due to his status of being "legit"

Flash.. it wasn't even about disagreeing. He thinks what Ozzie said was fine.. I don't. That was not the issue, IMO. I think it was wrong and to be told that my opinion is bull - or horse - s***, is engaging.

The end.

Thanks Jim... you stopped me in my tracks in the middle of posting something else. ;)

The way I see it is, a bunch of people were expressing their opinion, strongly. And using strong language too. Steff did it, Ottawa was in there, SSIrish you did too, in fact, you didn't "call" anyone any profane name, but you used the term "horses***". So the whole discussion was kind of "gloves off" to start with.

And then it boiled down to two people with strong differing opinions. Which quickly went to, "no, you said" but then, "no, I didn't say that, but you said", and lo and behold, the insults start flying.

No one was smart enough to leave it alone, everyone had to get the last word, and I of course include me because here I am commenting on all this  .

Some of you other guys who popped in just to tell someone else how stupid or clueless they are ... well, see how it feels if/when it happens to you. Even if this guy SSIrish is new and many don't agree with his views, it ain't no fun to get ganged up on. That, in and of itself, is very "Cub-fannish"  , you know, the whole pack mentality thing.

Memo to this threads combatants: It'll be very rare when you'll really get the last word, internet message board or not.

I believe you are correct.

Thats not true; if your make a valid point then people will respect it regardless of your time as a member.  Its because people disagreed with Southsideirish that this argument has went on, not due to his status of being "legit"

And you know what? that was a VALID POINT. My mistake :D I'll learn from that. I apoligize to you too southsideirish..

JimH, you're one of the most intelligent and revered posters here.  I suggest you not soil your reputation by getting involved in this smackdown of a thread.

Brando.

You are right.

I think I will just saunter over to the fridge and get me a cold :drink !!!