Talking Baseball on ESPN 1000 am right now:

CSF

Flash.. it wasn't even about disagreeing. He thinks what Ozzie said was fine.. I don't. That was not the issue, IMO. I think it was wrong and to be told that my opinion is bull - or horse - s***, is engaging.

The end.

I'm sorry that you think I discounted your opinion. I never discounted anyone's opinion. I just don't agree with them. I think anyone's opinion that is similar to yours on this situation is a horses*** opinion. That is my opinion. There is nothing wrong with that. Lets just agree to disagree Steff. Peace?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry that you think I discounted your opinion. I never discounted anyone's opinion. I just don't agree with them. I think anyone's opinion that is similar to yours on this situation is a horses*** opinion. That is my opinion. There is nothing wrong with that. Lets just agree to disagree Steff. Peace?

Done.

I said a while ago that I assume it was your passionate stance on the topic that caused the response... we're all entitled. It was your delivery that rubed me the wrong way. I often re-read my posts before I send them because a LOT of the time I am abrasive unintentionally. Maybe try that..

I glad you love big butts. I am sure you have one of your own to fall in love with. I am sure you model your physique after your monicker.

Hey, what did your momma tell you about bluffing people out? It DOESN'T work! I have a fairly tight, rock-firm ass-- my profession requires one.

You're 0-for-2 in the 'hiney" department so far, perv. Why don't you switch to some other body part while you're behind.

Steff. That right there was abrasive to me. Most likely unintentionally. Please don't tell me what to do. I understand I rubbed you the wrong way with what I said or how I said it. I have learned from that and I will not let it happen again. Thank you and I look forward to reading your posts in the future. I must say you were one of the few posters I enjoyed reading on WSI. I also enjoyed reading Gumshoe at times. Although he seemed to get pessimistic at times as well. I could really do without Lip, Daver, and Voodoo.

Well i'm glad it all worked out well... SSI, i'm surprised you lasted that long. I don't think anyone (since i've been on the board and been a guest for a long time) has lasted that long with Steff in a "intense convo." :lol: I see everyone just backs off cause she is usually right or just tells it how it is straightforward.

Steff. That right there was abrasive to me. Most likely unintentionally. Please don't tell me what to do. I understand I rubbed you the wrong way with what I said or how I said it. I have learned from that and I will not let it happen again. Thank you and I look forward to reading your posts in the future. I must say you were one of the few posters I enjoyed reading on WSI. I also enjoyed reading Gumshoe at times. Although he seemed to get pessimistic at times as well. I could really do without Lip, Daver, and Voodoo.

Guess you missed the word MAYBE :rolleyes:

Hey, what did your momma tell you about bluffing people out? It DOESN'T work! I have a fairly tight, rock-firm ass-- my profession requires one.

You're 0-for-2 in the 'hiney" department so far, perv. Why don't you switch to some other body part while you're behind.

HA HA! OH my! I dont even want to know what your profession is. So far waht I know about you is that you love f**s and you have a tight ass becuase your profession requires it. I don't know if this is a very good combo. Well enough of this thread. Ill read your posts soon I guess Brando. Read ya soon.

It's threads like this that inexplicably draw me come back to this crazy-azz place....time and time again.

Damn you all, you maginificent bastards.  :snr

It's been a long time since I was on at night... Definitely missed all the excitment. :lol:

It's been a long time since I was on at night... Definitely missed all the excitment.  :lol:

That's right- only bad girls come out of the woodwork at night. :headbang

Say....don't you have Jim's every whim and need to cater to? :bang

PS This Irish-Hurt biznezz remindes me of the way I found out who you really were by quoting something that I believed to be complete truth from the papers about a certain, um, Sox slugger BACK AT you....not realizing it was about to blow up in my face! That learned me but good about making assumptions :lolhitting

ALright enough!!!! Please!!! It was the way it was written. Like I said it may have been unintentional however it was abrasive to me. Please stop Steff. I can't take it anymore.

Listen Irish, why don't you SACK UP for once and stop playing the victim. Be a man.

Listen Irish, why don't you SACK UP for once and stop playing the victim. Be a man.

OH JEEZE!!!! Fine if it will stop all this I will. I was completely wrong Steff. It was all my fault I took your comment in an abrasive way. Please tell me what to do anytime. I promise never to take it the wrong way again.

That's right-  only bad girls come out of the woodwork at night.  :headbang

Say....don't you have Jim's every whim and need to cater to? :bang

PS This Irish-Hurt biznezz remindes me of the way I found out who you really were by quoting something that I believed to be complete truth from the papers about a certain, um, Sox slugger BACK AT you....not realizing it was about to blow up in my face! That learned me but good about making assumptions  :lolhitting

He's at bowling... I have to wait up for him. :ph34r:

OH JEEZE!!!! Fine if it will stop all this I will. I was completely wrong Steff. It was all my fault I took your comment in an abrasive way. Please tell me what to do anytime. I promise never to take it the wrong way again.

Irish... go take a look at my post.. I clearly said "Maybe try that..."

Now lets just move on. This is so stupid.

Fair enough......

And do you also solemnly promise to be Voodoo's b**** from here on out? It's very important if you want to be in the circle of trust.