Palestinians easily scale

Texsox

QUOTE (zach61 @ Jan 21 2004, 04:27 PM)

Be specific with who won't let a Jew be a member and why. I don't believe you. I don't care about other countries, only the U.S. I have no problem with a private club not allowing members, but not a public place or company. So give me the names of the public places that don't allow Jews in the U.S. Again, you want to claim yourself as a victim when you're not. 

So what public places and companies in the US won't let Jews join? And how come the Muslims only kill Jews in Israel? Do you live in the US? And if so, do you have any Muslim friends? Should the Catholics still be mad at the Jews for killing Jesus?

Still searching Zach!

There was a story about it a couple weeks ago, either on 60 Minutes II, or 48 Hours...I don't remember.

In the meantime, do a GOOGLE search on Daniel Pipes and/or Joseph Farah (an Arab)...and read their articles!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Security Wall is a lot like the fence/wall that the US has at the US/Mexico border,

There is not a continous fence between Mexico and the US. I live here and cross the border at least 3-4 times per week. From Brownsville through Big Bend on up to El Paso there is less than a mile of fence and it is used at the bridges to get people to pay the tolls.

There is a section of fencing in San Diego. For most of the border there isn't even any signs as it passes through desert country. As a matter of fact, last year we had a tense standoff near El Paso when Mexico Federal Police and US Border Patrol "arrested" each other. Both sides insisted the other was tresspassing.

QUOTE (zach61 @ Jan 21 2004, 04:27 PM)

Be specific with who won't let a Jew be a member and why. I don't believe you. I don't care about other countries, only the U.S. I have no problem with a private club not allowing members, but not a public place or company. So give me the names of the public places that don't allow Jews in the U.S. Again, you want to claim yourself as a victim when you're not. 

So what public places and companies in the US won't let Jews join? And how come the Muslims only kill Jews in Israel? Do you live in the US? And if so, do you have any Muslim friends? Should the Catholics still be mad at the Jews for killing Jesus?

I live/work in Chicago.

I have Muslim friends/coworkers, all of whom think the "palis" are wrong!

I don't know about the Christ killing argument, I was raised to believe Catholics (Romans) killed him...Jesus was a Jew (rabbi), and also, Jews didn't crucify.

israel4ever Posted: Jan 22 2004, 09:27 AM 

Still searching Zach!

There was a story about it a couple weeks ago, either on 60 Minutes II, or 48 Hours...I don't remember.

In the meantime, do a GOOGLE search on Daniel Pipes and/or Joseph Farah (an Arab)...and read their articles!

So you don't have any first hand knowledge of this then? You're going by what is reported by someone else? Why are your sources credible, but sideshows aren't? I asked you for specific companies and clubs because I want to call them myself to find out why Jews aren't allowed.

There is not a continous fence between Mexico and the US. I live here and cross the border at least 3-4 times per week. From Brownsville through Big Bend on up to El Paso there is less than a mile of fence and it is used at the bridges to get people to pay the tolls.

There is a section of fencing in San Diego. For most of the border there isn't even any signs as it passes through desert country. As a matter of fact, last year we had a tense standoff near El Paso when Mexico Federal Police and US Border Patrol "arrested" each other. Both sides insisted the other was tresspassing.

The point is, the US/Mexico border fence is there for the purpose of keeping illegal workers out of the US, nobody complains about that...but, when Israel builds a fence to keep murderers out, the world is in an uproar!

israel4ever Posted: Jan 22 2004, 09:35 AM 

I live/work in Chicago.

I have Muslim friends/coworkers, all of whom think the "palis" are wrong!

I don't know about the Christ killing argument, I was raised to believe Catholics (Romans) killed him...Jesus was a Jew (rabbi), and also, Jews didn't crucify.

So you believe in the teachings of Christ?

My best friend amd golfing buddy happens to be Jewish. When he and I were considering private Country Club memberships we ran into situations where he could find a sponsor and I couldn't and a couple where I could find a sponsor and he couldn't. Don't forget there were a couple clubs that turned down Mr. Jordan because he was too high profile.

And no I will not embarass the clubs by naming names. My buddy is in one now that has almost 100% Jewish members. I am comfortable there the few times I've been a guest in his Member Guest tournament. So I personally do not feel any of their members are racists or anything of the sort. The membership grows by refereals and some are friends from Temple or grew up in the same neighborhood, or their kids go to the same private school.

The Club I joined in Texas, The Club at Cimarron I will identify because they have a 100% acceptance policy. No one has been turned down for anything except credit.

Texsox, I have no problem with a private club excluding someone. I know it gets touchy, but why would you want to join a club when you have nothing in common with the other members? (KKK) I have a problem with it when my tax dollars are paying for it, or if a company uses religion, gender, or race to hire.

The point is, the US/Mexico border fence is there for the purpose of keeping illegal workers out of the US, nobody complains about that...but, when Israel builds a fence to keep murderers out, the world is in an uproar!

No, there is not a fence keeping illegals out. There are a couple thousand miles of border and less than 1 mile has fencing. But I just live and cross the border every day.

Your right, i say lets build a fence around all the bad neighborhoods in chicago i don't what any killers coming to my suburb :chair :chair :chair :chair :chair :chair

Both (current company)!  The Brownsville facility is a warehouse and the Matamoros facility is the production facility (or so I've been told).

Gee you aren't involved in electronics, perhaps cable boxes?

pib.jpg Do you see a fence? That is the international crossing from Nuevo Progresso, Texas and Progresso, Tamps. Mexico Midway between Brownsville and McAllen

mhrb.jpg

Here is the international bridge from Hidalgo, Texas to Reynosa Mexico, do you see a fence?

ladc.jpgHere is the crossing at Lake Ammestad -- See no fence?

My best friend amd golfing buddy happens to be Jewish. When he and I were considering private Country Club memberships we ran into situations where he could find a sponsor and I couldn't and a couple where I could find a sponsor and he couldn't. Don't forget there were a couple clubs that turned down Mr. Jordan because he was too high profile.

And no I will not embarass the clubs by naming names. My buddy is in one now that has almost 100% Jewish members. I am comfortable there the few times I've been a guest in his Member Guest tournament. So I personally do not feel any of their members are racists or anything of the sort. The membership grows by refereals and some are friends from Temple or grew up in the same neighborhood, or their kids go to the same private school.

The Club I joined in Texas, The Club at Cimarron I will identify because they have a 100% acceptance policy. No one has been turned down for anything except credit.

Remember when Augusta wouldn't let Tiger be a member?

So you don't have any first hand knowledge of this then? You're going by what is reported by someone else? Why are your sources credible, but sideshows aren't? I asked you for specific companies and clubs because I want to call them myself to find out why Jews aren't allowed.

I am a government employee, not in a position to join a country club!

Not rich like you! ;)

I will NOT be posting on this thread any longer! People who's minds are closed are not going to be educated or swayed here, and I am not going to waste anymore time trying.

As I suggested to Flash Tizzle, a few pages ago...if you are interested in reading (fact-based) articles and visiting great websites on the subject, email me ([email protected]).

If not, no big deal.

Take care all!!!

:cheers

No people don't like you because you advocate murder and terrorism, like the Nazis, and then call it for the preservation of your race, like the nazis, and bulldoze innocent peoples houses during the middle of the night, like the nazis, and build walls, like the nazis...

Say what you will about Israelites and Sharon, but can there ever be a 1949 Gay Western made about them?

gayhitler.jpg

I.don't.think.so. Churchill :headbang