Palestinians easily scale

Texsox

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Times is also very pro-GWBush (which I am not) and has several conservative columnists.

To be honest, I NEVER read the Tribune because of it's consistent anti-Israel/pro-palestinian positions.

The Trib has been called out on this dozens of times on HONESTREPORTING.COM and CAMERA.COM

The Times is also very pro-GWBush (which I am not) and has several conservative columnists.

To be honest, I NEVER read the Tribune because of it's consistent anti-Israel/pro-palestinian positions.

The Trib has been called out on this dozens of times on HONESTREPORTING.COM and CAMERA.COM

The Tribune always endorses conservative canditiates all things being equal. They always are much more conservative in their columns than the ST. The ST panders to the Chicago democratic machine so much it is discusting.

The Tribune always endorses conservative canditiates all things being equal.  They always are much more conservative in their columns than the ST.  The ST panders to the Chicago democratic machine so much it is discusting.

But, the SunTimes is ALWAYS pro-Israel, and the Trib is NEVER pro-Israel!

If you haven't guessed, this is the (International) issue that I care most about.

The Trib, traditionally, has always been the more (by a large margin) conservative of the two papers. I don't know about their slant on the Isreali/Palestinian issue, but that seems to be somewhat contradictory to their normal political stances.

QUOTE (soxfan420 @ Jan 21 2004, 12:56 PM)

sounds like berlin

Big difference! HUGE!!!

The Berlin Waal was built to keep East Germans from escaping to West Germany (and freedom!); the Security Fence is being built to deter terrorist attacks from "palestinians" who are hell-bent on murdering Israelis!!!

Sounds more like China. Maybe you guys can see if you can contract the job out to them? I hear they have pretty good labor rates.

Did anybody else hear about that whackjob Israeli diplomat in Sweden and his sabotaging that piece of art a few days ago?

I am totally against censorship, but that piece of s*** that you call "art", was the most insulting, racist piece of garbage that I have ever seen.

All it does is glorify murder and terrorism!

The "palis" don't like me because I'm Jewish...that's it! That's the ONLY reason!

Kinda like the Nazis!

No people don't like you because you advocate murder and terrorism, like the Nazis, and then call it for the preservation of your race, like the nazis, and bulldoze innocent peoples houses during the middle of the night, like the nazis, and build walls, like the nazis...

female "palestinian" suicide bomber

I just don't understand how someone can blow themselves up...I shudder the thought of tying a stick of dynomite to my body and then taking out a whole slew of innocent people. I understand from some interviews of families of the bombers, that the bombers feel they have no other way of fighting back, but...

No people don't like you because you advocate murder and terrorism, like the Nazis, and then call it for the preservation of your race, like the nazis, and bulldoze innocent peoples houses during the middle of the night, like the nazis, and build walls, like the nazis...

Israelis don't advocate murder/terrorism...the "advocate" self defense/self-preservation!

Didn't we have this conversation before? If your life is in danger, you have every right to kill the person/people that threaten your existance!

The Wall is being built to protect innocent people from being murdered by the "palis"!

The homes that were bulldozed were home of terrorists, hardly innocent people!!!

I just don't understand how someone can blow themselves up...I shudder the thought of tying a stick of dynomite to my body and then taking out a whole slew of innocent people.  I understand from some interviews of families of the bombers, that the bombers feel they have no other way of fighting back, but...

From everything I've read, Muslims do not fear death, they love/embrace death.

Golda Meir once said, "If Palestinian mothers loved their children as much as they hate the Israelis, we'd have had peace a long time ago.".

Too true!

I just don't understand how someone can blow themselves up...I shudder the thought of tying a stick of dynomite to my body and then taking out a whole slew of innocent people.  I understand from some interviews of families of the bombers, that the bombers feel they have no other way of fighting back, but...

When you have no job, a road block system makes it impossible for you to travel, your home has been destroyed, your children are dead, and you country was taken away from you in 1948, there is little to live for.

My POL teacher, who is a prominant figure in the palestinian cause,(he has spoken before the UN) told us a story today where at a roadblock the palestinians had raised their flag on a electric poll. The israelis made a child climb up the poll to take down the flag. The kid reached for the flag and on accident he grabbed the wire. He died for a flag. That is what breeds hate of israelis.

:o