New Semester

Texsox

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh yes, good ol tri-semester here, so no new classes for me, but i've got lots of projects coming up since we are almost done with this semester (end of Feb).

Senior Project next semester and some Laws class and Ill have my bachlors in Networking and Communications in June!! :cheers :cheers

why the hell would I give a s*** about college now?

If you start to narrow down some choices you can see what their entrance requirements are. You may also want to look at their core curriculm requirements and possible line up HS courses to make those easier. You may also look at concurrent enrollment opportunites where you earn HS and College credit.

you are correct, no reason to look now

my prof is head of ag econ at A&M. Apparently he just teaches from powerpoint. I'm not even buying the book. If I have questions, I'll ask.

Ask me or kapkomet (remember my buddy from the baseball game?) about having a department head as a prof for a 100 level class. That can be one of the worst ever experiences. Lots of those guys have so much knowledge that they don't have the ability to break it down to the most basic level. Good luck.

Ask me or kapkomet (remember my buddy from the baseball game?) about having a department head as a prof for a 100 level class.  That can be one of the worst ever experiences.  Lots of those guys have so much knowledge that they don't have the ability to break it down to the most basic level.  Good luck.

I remember your friend, He was the one who got married? I had a friend take this class last semester and she got a "B"... no offense to her, but she's a blonde texan. I shouldn't have much trouble gettin' an "A".

I remember your friend, He was the one who got married? I had a friend take this class last semester and she got a "B"... no offense to her, but she's a blonde texan. I shouldn't have much trouble gettin' an "A".

Yeah, that's him. I talked him into checking this place out finally.

Anyway, the key is if this guy starts to lose your class early, by assuming that you guys have a basic knowledge that you don't, stop him right away and make him explain it. If you don't you will get buried. A lot of econ terminology are words you already know, but mean something completely different, and if you aren't following early, it will get really confusing. Macro isn't difficult by any stretch of the imagination, you just have to master the terminology early, otherwise you will be lost the rest of the time.

Good luck buddy :cheers

Sir,

I hope you said Blond Texan with your hand over your heart, or else your engine's runnin' but ain't nobody driving.

:D