Well that...

OfficerKarkovice

Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

f***ing sucked.  I was at the game tonight and it only reminds me how much a hate the Twins.  Rauch pitched real well.  It still appears that teams are afraid to pitch to Frank regardless.  I hate the Twins, I need to drink a lot of beer.

Rauch pitched great, but we had ample opportunity to score but is the story of the '02 Sox, couldn't get the job done.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i leave you guys one responisbility for the nite and look at what you do....lol... you couldnt even bring us a win.. do i have to do everything myself around here or what.... lmao.... from what im reading that game did suck.. poor rauch has a good outing and everyone lets him down... geez us......

Guest hotsoxchick1

i heard his offense sucked.. how did he do defensively though i havent had a chance to really dig into that tonite yet.. and im growing tired so clue me in ok.. thanks

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

He seemed to look fine behind the plate and must of called a good game for Rauch.

I don't think anyone try to steal on him so it was just a usual game.

Ya, he failed miserably in a key situation with a man on 3rd and less then 2 outs.

He failed to throw one runner out attempting to steal second but it was a bullet down there that he threw, so without the advantage of a replay on TV as I was at the park, I would assume that the base was pretty much stolen on the pitcher. Also he tried to pick one runner off first after they took too large of a lead after the pitch and from my angle I thought he got him, but once again it was hard to tell.