ESPN Minor league report

LDF

Guest hotsoxchick1
after rereading this reporters report on out farm and prospects, does anyone beside me think he is off his rocker?

cmon, we have a hell of alot more players who will help?

lol ldf what amazes me is that you were waiting on this report for so long and look at it... what a crock of s*** it is...... so i guess we will look foward to colon and buehrle going down with injury cause they havent had one in their careers yet .. and wright/garland/ and ginter to step up and cary us to the promise land......lmfao what a joke...........let this be a lesson to all of you who put your full faith in what the scouts have to say....judge talent from what you see not what they think it is.........

lol ldf what amazes me is that you were waiting on this report for so long and look at it... what a crock of s*** it is......

only you would point this out. gee thanks. where is kander(sp) and his opinion of you, i need some words to throw at you. :D :headbang

yeah i was hoping for more of a positive report esp on the prospects. to say that i was a bit disappointed would be like saying that kw was really happy with ritchie pitching performance last yr. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
after rereading this reporters report on out farm and prospects, does anyone beside me think he is off his rocker?

cmon, we have a hell of alot more players who will help?

lol ldf what amazes me is that you were waiting on this report for so long and look at it... what a crock of s*** it is...... so i guess we will look foward to colon and buehrle going down with injury cause they havent had one in their careers yet .. and wright/garland/ and ginter to step up and cary us to the promise land......lmfao what a joke...........let this be a lesson to all of you who put your full faith in what the scouts have to say....judge talent from what you see not what they think it is.........

oh s***.. sorry ldf i meant for this to go on the other report thread.... damnit.wheres jas when you need him lol........

First off it's Darren not Daren.

He played in Bristol, in 219 AB's had 10 HR's, 15 2B's, 51 RBI's, 27BB's, and hit .329.

Looks like another good hitting OFer.

oh you are a evil so and so.

telling me a name i am not sure off right before i go to bed. now i have to look him up.

f***. :D

First off it's Darren not Daren.

He played in Bristol, in 219 AB's had 10 HR's, 15 2B's, 51 RBI's, 27BB's, and hit .329.

Looks like another good hitting OFer.

argghhh i just looked thru BA and found nothing.

i really hate you now.

you can find his stats here:

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...minor_id=APPBRI

I'm looking for more info, but so far nothing.

Here's some other names for you:

Varela, Edgar

Tracey, Sean

Lopez, Pedro

i know of edgar, and pedro. the BA chat on their minors was great with alot of info on our players.

seeing the stats is one thing, hearing a report on them is another. that is where i was going.