Anyone watch American Idol?

SuperSteve

First off, what happen to That 70's Show, I thought I was taping it, but it turned out to be Idol.

Anyways, I watched it because it was the first show, and everyone sucks. When I could probably sing better than some of these people, there is something wrong.

First off, what happen to That 70's Show, I thought I was taping it, but it turned out to be Idol.

Anyways, I watched it because it was the first show, and everyone sucks. When I could probably sing better than some of these people, there is something wrong.

The only episodes I watch are the tryouts cuz they rip into these people and the people trying out just think they are great singers.

Once the competition starts I never watch.

The only episodes I watch are the tryouts cuz they rip into these people and the people trying out just think they are great singers.

Once the competition starts I never watch.

Same with me now. It is so damn funny how bad they suck. I am watching it right now. Seriously, these people get so pissed off too.