no banner at the top of the page!

cwsox

very Mies van der Roh - less is more - so understated - a simple blue bar as banner -

rather post modernist, reductionist if you ask me - a kind of deconstruction of the concept of banner - the root essential - I like it!

not such John Cage composed 4:32 has a work of such artisitic simplicity been so complex and made such a statement!

good work, whoever deconsctructed our banner!!!!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :usa :usa :usa :usa

(this is not in green because it is not sarcastic - I know the banner is under reconstruction but I am celebrating the artistic statement that exists now!)

CW, I actually finished the new version about an hour or so ago.

I sent it to Alex, but he can't upload it now due to some tech problem. I emailed it to Jason, who told me earlier that he's checks his email "every now and then", so whenever he gets around to reading it is when it will be up.

I think folks will like the changes I made.

Got it fixed temporarily.  Sorry about the poor resolution, the graphics program i used absolutely sucks.  Tomorrow I'm going to convert Ian's image to a .gif using a proper graphic program :) and then his graphic will be looking super awesome again :headbang

Yeah Paint is a bottomfeeder graphics prog.

If you want me to I could change it to something nice right now.

very Mies van der Roh - less is more - so understated - a simple blue bar as banner -

rather post modernist, reductionist if you ask me -  a kind of deconstruction of the concept of banner - the root essential - I like it!

not such John Cage composed 4:32 has a work of such artisitic simplicity been so complex and made such a statement!

good work, whoever deconsctructed our banner!!!!!!!!

Are they serving warm sake at the NTN bar again?

:lolhitting