Wilmette Gun Owner Speaks Out

mreye

This guy should be given a medal.

I do hope he's learned his lesson about owning a handgun in Wilmette. I'd personally start a drive to purchase this man a rifle or shotgun. Neither have to be registered by liberal municipalities which punish law-abiding citizens for legally purchased handguns if said gun isn't registered. And not surprisingly, rifles and shotguns leave bigger holes and tear away more muscle, flesh, and sinew. Hitting this guy in the calf with a shotgun slug may have blown his lower leg off. Additionally, depending on where he's hit in the shoulder with a deer slug, you may hit an artery and he'll bleed to death slowly..... painfully. At the very least, he'll be a less effective burglar afterwards with a crutch and an arm/shoulder that he cannot use as effectively anymore.

The real drive will need to be started for this homeowner when some scumbag lawyer sues the homeowner and his estate for shooting the burglar. Lesson to all gunowners out there who bought a gun for home protection who may face a similar situation in the future..... when faced with a shooting situation, make sure you kill otherwise lawyers will champion the "rights" of the poor, unarmed, burglar.

Oh yeah..... and check with your municipality and register those terrible handguns law-abiding homeowners. I'm sure all the criminals have registered theirs :lolhitting