I found a new game

Gene Honda Civic

Damnit...now I'm going to get hooked....

You find the best flash games,  I've been playing those games on that 80's games link for a good while now.

That 80's games link I found is so badass! I been playing them a lot since then too. AHHHHH the memories ( and all the spent quarters ).

Here's another....Crazy Game

If you thought the other wons were addicting... ha... This is the crack of flash games... I'm on level 17 right now... been playing for 8 minutes of game time... I don't know how long this thing goes one for, but its cool

Hint: those things only go one direction... The direction they first see you at... so you can control thier direction. At level 20 they have eyes and can chase you.. now i'm never going to bed

EDIT:-- So i finally finished, I can sleep now, There are 25 levels, unlimited lives, and score is based off of how long you take to complete all 25 levels, plus a penaltie for how many times you died... I took 21 minutes, but died 97 times..

Here's another....Crazy Game

If you thought the other wons were addicting... ha... This is the crack of flash games... I'm on level 17 right now... been playing for 8 minutes of game time... I don't know how long this thing goes one for, but its cool

Hint:  those things only go one direction... The direction they first see you at... so you can control thier direction. At level 20 they have eyes and can chase you.. now i'm never going to bed

EDIT:-- So i finally finished, I can sleep now, There are 25 levels, unlimited lives, and score is based off of how long you take to complete all 25 levels, plus a penaltie for how many times you died... I took 21 minutes, but died 97 times..

when you said you died 97 times i thought damn he must suck before i played it and i just did it and died exactly 200 times and it took 18 minutes 52 seconds :o :lol:

that's my M.O. ... I walked home from the bar tonight... It's colder than awitches tit out there... My freind's brother's band was playing at a local pub... They pack em in over there.... I can't believe the hot girls who follow that band around... I just hang around and hope for some of th runoff.