This is messed up

whitesoxfan99

Isint that pushing the minimum age when its physically possible for a girl to get pregnant?

When mother nature kicks in.. any female can get pregnant. My cousin's daughter.. who turned 9 last April... just started. Can you imagine... 9 years old... :huh:

When mother nature kicks in.. any female can get pregnant. My cousin's daughter.. who turned 9 last April... just started. Can you imagine... 9 years old...  :huh:

Well, we're down to 11 years old (that we know about) anyone want to buy squares on a pool that tries to guess the earliest conception one month at a time starting at 8 & a half?

:bang :lolhitting :bang

Well, we're down to 11 years old (that we know about) anyone want to buy squares on a pool that tries to guess the earliest conception one month at a time starting at 8 & a half?

:bang  :lolhitting  :bang

No s***!!

I was just talking to Jim's mom the other day about our future "bun in the oven"... I was freaking out. If it's a girl.. it's going back!! I want no part of it. Jim is already enough of a handful!! :lol:

No s***!!

I was just talking to Jim's mom the other day about our future "bun in the oven"... I was freaking out. If it's a girl.. it's going back!! I want no part of it. Jim is already enough of a handful!! :lol:

Steff is going to be a mommy? (or are you just saying when you have kids?)

Steff is going to be a mommy? (or are you just saying when you have kids?)

Woah nelly!! :o

Not yet. I can't do anything without a plan.. this will be no exception.. :lolhitting

We're 99% sure we're going to Italy at the end of the year.. we want to do that first.

So many people have told us to do it without kids first.

Not yet. I can't do anything without a plan.. this will be no exception.. :lolhitting

I hear you on that! I just didn't want to make any assumptions.

Our plan is to wait about a year or so after the wedding to try to have a baby. But since we are having a longish engagement (haven't even set the date), we might not wait an entire year, but that's so far in the future that I am not giving a time frame much thought yet.

Now that would just cause a big stomach, and not a big butt :lol:  :bang

A girl at work told me she gained 55 lbs!! :o

By the way.. I'm kidding about sending a girl back. I know several reproductively challenged couples and it's a damn shame. Good.. no.. GREAT people with a desire as strong as those I know should be able to have 100 kids!!

A girl at work told me she gained 55 lbs!!  :o

That's nothing. A girl my wife works with gained 75 with her first and 90 with her second. My wife said she never saw her without something to eat. You name it - DQ ice cream cake, twinkies, cookies. And the chick couldn't figure out why she gained so much. :lol:

That's nothing. A girl my wife works with gained 75 with her first and 90 with her second. My wife said she never saw her without something to eat. You name it - DQ ice cream cake, twinkies, cookies. And the chick couldn't figure out why she gained so much.  :lol:

OMG.. 90 lbs!! That's 75% of my current weight. :o